“You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please...

Discus and support “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have done a million different things to make this go away, all of my privacy and safety settings allow everything, i’ve tries restarting my xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Christine Love, Apr 1, 2023.

1. “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please...

I have done a million different things to make this go away, all of my privacy and safety settings allow everything, i’ve tries restarting my xbox, etc. If someone has any other tips to make this go away i’d greatly appreciate it! (Please don’t answer the question with changing my privacy settings because that is not the issue, they’ve always allowed multiplayer I’ve never changed the setting on it and this issue just occurred after 3 years of no problems)

:)

Christine Love, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Sophia Kotopka Win User

Xbox live gold problem.

It says this when I try to play online, “you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up”
  3. Will Harrod Win User

I cant join minecraft realms and changing my privacy settings wont work please help

It is more of a message than error but it says "You cannot play on realms because of how your microsoft account is set up. Please ensure your online saftey settings allow multiplayer and clubs. See instructions for changing these settings as aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp."
  4. treecaps Win User

i can't use multiplayer (minecraft windows 10)

Hello.

It says

"You cannot play <on Realms> or <online multiplayer> because of how your microsoft account is set up. Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer and Clubs. See instructions for changing these settings at aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp"

I have clicked the submit button, and aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp does not work.
  5. MorrisBoren Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!

It didnt help, the message that comes up is "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up"
  6. xXSabbrinahXx Win User

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft
    account is set up." Help?
    Plsssss :((
Thema:

“You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please...

1. “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please... - Similar Threads - “You cannot play

2. How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how you account is set up": How do I fix "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up" Ive tryd everything I've restarted my Xbox, uninstall then reinstall, I've done all of the family...
  3. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....
  4. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.: have done everything in family settings but still this message pops up every time i try to play games now and I've never changed anything please help. 4846ed81-c8df-46b9-be96-4fd2c2ee0648
  5. How do I fix the "you cannot play on realms because of how your account is set up" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the "you cannot play on realms because of how your account is set up" error: Hello. I don't know what to do anymore. I have tried everything I can do to go ahead and fix this but I still can't. I've been trying to play Minecraft multiplayer for around 2 month's. I've tried...
  6. I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”: I was trying to hop on call of duty ghosts today and all of the sudden I got an error that I need to buy it in order to play it even tho I have brought the game and own it so I said “that’s weird”...
  7. Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...: Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. I made everything allow like add friends and play online but it keeps saying that. What...
  8. Minecraft: "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up": Hello, We have a nintendo switch with minecraft and just bought an xbox series X and installed a new copy of Minecraft. We created a realm for 2 players on the switch and uploaded the world....
  9. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.: I was trying to play Minecraft on my xbox online then the game said that how my account was setup it wouldn't let me play the online game. I also enable the Multiplayer option in my Xbox privacy...
  10. You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Please ensure...: I installed Minecraft in my console and tried to play my Realm with my friends, then it gave me an advice that I can't play realms because of how my Microsoft account is set, I checked and my...