"You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about...

Discus and support "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to purchase a design lab controller. I have no spaces in my name, I tried changing my password and using incognito mode and another... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by yasmeen shawat, Mar 11, 2023.

1. "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about...

I am trying to purchase a design lab controller. I have no spaces in my name, I tried changing my password and using incognito mode and another browser. I waited for a few hours and tried again also. nothing seems to be working. How do I fix this? I even tried changing my name and yes I have both a first and a last name.

I am on a Chrome browser.

:)

yasmeen shawat, Mar 11, 2023
  2. Immenseape Win User

Cannot login to Xbox Design Lab

Hi,

This site is so broken, I just created a new Microsoft Account with my first name and last name included in the profile and got the following error when trying to sign in to the design lab:

You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again

So disappointing.

James
  3. yasmeen shawat Win User

"You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again"

I tried using other browsers and it didn't work
  4. andersonpassos Win User

"You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again"

you can try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

6. yasmeen shawat Win User

I tried doing that, didn't work
Thema:

"You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about...

1. "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about... - Similar Threads - login right Microsoft

2. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  3. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  4. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  5. Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft...: Design lab won’t let me sign in it gives me (You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about Last Name. Update your profile and login again) I am trying to...
  6. Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account...: Can't sign into XBOX design lab. Says "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First Name,Last Name. Update your profile and login again", but I have...
  7. "You cannot login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "You cannot login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain information about First...: I just copied the question that someone had a while ago, because I have the exact same issue, but I don't have any spaces that could be deleted in my first name or my surname, so this "solution"...
  8. i'm unable to login to xbox design lab, it says "You can not login right now. Your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i'm unable to login to xbox design lab, it says "You can not login right now. Your...: i've tried checking my name, i only have one first name and last, also there's no spaces in it. Has anyone else had this problem? I copied and pasted exactly what it said....
  9. Getting error "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting error "You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain...: After going through the process to design out the controller that I would love to purchase I keep getting the error: You can not login right now. Your Microsoft account doesn't contain...
  10. MSFS2020 XBox X: login stuck on splash screen. Bottom right hand side circle rotating but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    MSFS2020 XBox X: login stuck on splash screen. Bottom right hand side circle rotating but...: MSFS2020 XBox X: login stuck on splash screen. Bottom right hand side circle rotating but taking a very long time. Any ideas? Was all OK 12 hours ago, but not now....