You banned the wrong account I didn’t do anything to Overnightstone this mistake when I...

Discus and support You banned the wrong account I didn’t do anything to Overnightstone this mistake when I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; You banned the wrong account this so wrong I’m really upset and I didn’t do anything to overnightstone ae60dd08-1be9-45d0-aca9-aba25afc9786 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Felix Reyes1, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Felix Reyes1
    Felix Reyes1 Guest

You banned the wrong account I didn’t do anything to Overnightstone this mistake when I...

You banned the wrong account this so wrong I’m really upset and I didn’t do anything to overnightstone

:)

Felix Reyes1, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

You banned the wrong account I didn’t do anything to Overnightstone this mistake when I sign I just got permanent banned for no reason

Hello Felix!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

I am very sorry to inform you but sadly no support team can assist with bans or suspensions.

For information on all related topics regarding enforcement actions:

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/family-onli...
  3. Harley シ Win User

I got banned for something I didn’t do

So I can’t do anything when I didn’t do anything wrong and it’s been banned?
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Why was I banned when I didn’t do anything wrong

Hey
    jakeyboy3

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

As the Ambassadors mentioned above, you would have to refer to the
    Enforcement Website
    as we here in the forums department do not

have the tools to look into your account to determine why you were banned.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there JakeyBoy3

You need to contact enforcement on there website enforcement.xbox.com It will tell you there, You need to log into the account that was banned to find out, Please also check the emails
    of the account that was banned as well, There should be a email in there saying more information.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Hey Jakeyboy3!

I understand you've experienced an Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Action taken on your account. You will have to go to the
    Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Site to review the active Enforcement Action as well as see if there are any other options available such as a case review. Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. You banned the wrong account I didn’t do anything to Overnightstone this mistake when I... - Similar Threads - banned wrong account

2. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  3. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  4. wrongfully banned on 15 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    wrongfully banned on 15 year old account: I’ve been wrongfully perm banned for “cheating” for about a year now. I play old school cods and was on mw2 when it happened. Playing snd with friends and out of nowhere I got hit with the ban...
  5. Accounts been wrongfully banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts been wrongfully banned?: As of October 26, 2023 my Xbox account zuk024 10+ year old is suspended indefinitely with no details as to why. All it says is something about community guidelines which I’ve done nothing to...
  6. My account got banned for a year and I didn’t do any thing wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for a year and I didn’t do any thing wrong: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2154bcde-33dc-4a01-a5c2-a0e7c3f66a39
  7. I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a second appeal request to my wrongful account ban!!!!!!: I need a second appeal please. My account has been wrongfully banned and I need someone to hear me out. My 14 year old little brother was on my account and he decided send a voice message to...
  8. I just got my xbox account permanelty banned and I have never done anything wrong, but they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got my xbox account permanelty banned and I have never done anything wrong, but they...: I have never done anything wrong on xbox, never broken any community standards. I don't even have any strikes on my account. But still my account was permanently banned and my console was banned...
  9. Why is my account banned when I didnt do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my account banned when I didnt do anything wrong: Can my account be unbanned because I did nothing wrong to be banned a friend got mad at me an kept reporting my account I did nothing wrong for this to happen 2fd67d4e-6b4f-413c-afe7-6ee11fd32264
  10. Please tell me what's wrong I was banned from my other account but it won't let me join or...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Please tell me what's wrong I was banned from my other account but it won't let me join or...: Hey this is the users Mrjones1350 and HYP3XDEVILZZ recently my devil account was banned but I'm on my old account mrjones1350 but that isn't banned whenever I join or make parties it instantly...