“You are out of data storage space”

Discus and support “You are out of data storage space” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For awhile now i have been getting the same error on Minecraft saying “You are out of Data Storage Space and Minecraft is Unable to save your game!”... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan Keim, May 27, 2023.

1. Dylan Keim
    Dylan Keim Guest

For awhile now i have been getting the same error on Minecraft saying “You are out of Data Storage Space and Minecraft is Unable to save your game!” But i have over 100g+ space available on my xbox, i have tried everything, But nothing has worked. I’m not interested in losing my world

:)

Dylan Keim, May 27, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? You can refer to this link in the meantime and see if it helps.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. BoinkyDoinker Win User

You are almost out of data storage space in Minecraft

Are you using an external hard drive?
  4. MTGxSLAYERxMTG Win User

I had this issue a while back, i had to factory restore my xbox one because it just wasnt working at all with any steps i did... Removing external hard drives, uninstalling game, updating the game and my xbox... If nothing really works i would just say
    go the route i did...
  5. IguanaMilo Win User

Ive tried everything but a factory reset didnt even know that was a thing thanks man finaly i can play
  6. Galaxy Golden Win User

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Either that would work, or you should contact support to see what's going on.
Thema:

1. “You are out of data storage space” - Similar Threads - “You are data

2. Can you switch saved game data between profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you switch saved game data between profiles?: Dear Microsoft, My kids have extensive progress on several games On my my profile from when they were small. They have their own Profiles now. Is it possible to switch their save game progress...
  3. Which on do you want to use? Save data is different on the network than the console.

in XBoX on Windows
    Which on do you want to use? Save data is different on the network than the console.: I've been getting this message everytime I start up Starfield. I ignored it the first time because I wanted to see if I could load up my save and I was able too, and have been loading my saves...
  4. Minecraft Xbox Series X - Error you are out of data storage space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox Series X - Error you are out of data storage space: Hi there, Last night I got this error message "Error you are out of data storage space", so I deleted all local content and maybe cloud content as well?. I say maybe as the list shows all my...
  5. Where do you change my profile data so xbox nows that I m Canadian

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do you change my profile data so xbox nows that I m Canadian: Dear Tech Support, I have a problem, I want to buy at microsoft store something but hes asking me lot of question concerning my adress that I already enter it. I am blocked when he ask me wich...
  6. Minecraft worlds corrupting with message “you are out of data storage space and minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds corrupting with message “you are out of data storage space and minecraft...: I desperately need help with this. This started a year ago and I unfortunately lost my long Time 3 year survival. Basically from what I can gather when a world try’s to auto save on my profile it...
  7. How can you restore data such as saved games that just disappeared from your Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you restore data such as saved games that just disappeared from your Xbox One: Data for one of my games just disappeared off of my Xbox I have no idea why this would happen or how to get it back if anybody could help me that would be great 1344c0e6-e14c-4cef-b63b-ad19dfff5fce
  8. Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you: Whenever I try launching up forza horizon 5, I am greeted with this screen: [img] 540946da-852f-4710-bcdb-0df450b59fc1
  9. Does Data transfer from Disc Version on Xbox if you purchase the PC Version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Data transfer from Disc Version on Xbox if you purchase the PC Version?: I have bought an Xbox Disc Version of Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition. I want to play it on my PC. I know I can only play it on my Xbox Console since it is a Disc Version. It will not download the...
  10. How do you get all your wiped xbox account data back

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get all your wiped xbox account data back: Hi My xbox had an issue where it was freezing at the startup page whenever I tried to log in to my xbox account. I tried deleting and adding my account back to fix the problem but it didn't work.a...