Yo lookin for some new peeps to talk with

Discus and support Yo lookin for some new peeps to talk with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey i tend to go by either Fisk or Fiskeh on xbl, i play alot of different games and i spend way too much time on my xbox in general. Always looking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FISK-E482A4DC-A3A9-4C05-A3AF-B2E6071E1F3F, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Yo lookin for some new peeps to talk with

Hey i tend to go by either Fisk or Fiskeh on xbl, i play alot of different games and i spend way too much time on my xbox in general.

Always looking for decent people to talk some ish with and kill stuff, i either grind for cheevos or trying to max prestige in Call of duty´s

As for games im playing it changes alot, im currently at 350 ish games played for the 360.

But i have GTA 5, Fifa 14, Cod ghosts that are somewhat fresh and offers coop/teaming

For my main gaming collection i can pm you a link to my YT channel, its a bit outdated and i think i got 10-15 games since

Looking for people that aint shy just to swing by if the party is open and talk about whatever and play some games, i do tend to throw hissyfits and curse waaaay too much. Old habits die hard Yo lookin for some new peeps to talk with ;)

Squeekers and 12year olds with 200 x´s in their GT is kinda off though, but if you are nice enough then i might be Yo lookin for some new peeps to talk with :)

Real life stuff

28 year old (yeah it feels like im 2 years away from retirement)

Student

Swedish ( got dat accent)

Big music fan of a variety of genres, lately ive been snowed in on UK Melo HC

So yeah if you wanna just hit me up on XBL

:)

FISK-E482A4DC-A3A9-4C05-A3AF-B2E6071E1F3F, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Beast Insane Strategy?

lookin for peeps to do beast on insane msg me

StelarOPTIMUS, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Alchy Pwn
    Alchy Pwn Guest
    ANYONE WANNA BE MAH FRIENDS

Yo always looking for peeps to game with shoot me an invite.

Alchy Pwn, Jan 7, 2014
  4. StelarOPTIMUS Win User

Beast Insane Strategy?

lookin for peeps to do beast on insane msg me
  5. MVP270 Win User

Looking for a gaming buddy

I am also lookin for fun friendly gaming peeps on x1.. standing by for titanfall. gt
  6. Sauscio Win User

Sponsored community seeking FEMALE gamers

Yo, I'm your girl here. Gamer tag: . Lookin to join a good clan
  7. Niko2308 Win User

Looking for some new friends

yeah sure i'll add you.

I don't have elder scrolls though. Just need some new peeps to talk to.
  8. Alchy Pwn Win User

ANYONE WANNA BE MAH FRIENDS

Yo always looking for peeps to game with shoot me an invite.
Thema:

Yo lookin for some new peeps to talk with

1. Yo lookin for some new peeps to talk with - Similar Threads - lookin peeps talk

2. I accidentally changed my name lookin at the availability on names

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally changed my name lookin at the availability on names: I accidentally changed my name lookin at the availability on names I was looking at and I’m trying to change it back but it says it is already took in even tho it’s not...
  3. Problem with Xbox App on PC cant use lookin for group.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox App on PC cant use lookin for group.: I have a problem when I play and I try to find someone quick into the gam e so most people just find someone through Lookin for group but I can't keep writing it to me when posting there...
  4. You’re lookin’ real nice there Xbox!

in XboX Insiders
    You’re lookin’ real nice there Xbox!: submitted by /u/Mazikeen8873 [link] [comments]
  5. I'm a lookin'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm a lookin': Dear Support Team, I am no longer able to find Jumble words. Now, I realize that I was born well before 1980 and my skill base on the computer isn't my strongest ability. However, I use to be able...
  6. Bo3 junkie lookin for mates !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo3 junkie lookin for mates !: Yo guys ! Im .. im a stoner from Holland.. I really enjoy the game ..zombies..coop..multiplayer. All i need now is some players to enjoy it with.. I have a mic and the seasonpass ..laid back...
  7. lookin for new members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lookin for new members: x720x Extreme gaming is looking for members what we look for someone who is a good team player and has good call outs and we need a tag change to show your a x720x Extreme Gaming member the name...
  8. Lookin 4 people on X1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lookin 4 people on X1: I have Destiny, PvZ, WWE2K15, Mortal Kombat X and others...add if u wanna play 5c1fa11c-acef-47eb-b27e-778816c75c61
  9. Level 33 Hunter lookin for 34 PoE group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Level 33 Hunter lookin for 34 PoE group: Apparently no 34s on LFG sites are generous enough to let a 33 WITH A GALLY tag along, so I wondered if the forums were any better, my GT is add me or something <3...
  10. Wee irishman lookin an invite to xbox one preview programme

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wee irishman lookin an invite to xbox one preview programme: Any kind sirs or ladies want to gladden me wee heart and send it my way I'd sure appreciate it a6b4b219-bb5b-434c-8e1c-b006b174c886