yo I got a suspension from chat But suspension is over how do I get chat enabled again

Discus and support yo I got a suspension from chat But suspension is over how do I get chat enabled again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; yo I got a suspension from chat But suspension is over how do I get chat enabled again e70b841a-d26f-40de-8be5-8587f0477d35 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chris cadena, Jan 15, 2023.

1. chris cadena
    chris cadena Guest

yo I got a suspension from chat But suspension is over how do I get chat enabled again

:)

chris cadena, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, validate if it already ended. Please sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com. Once confirmed, simply sign out on Xbox App and then sign back in.
  3. KellyWardell Win User

Enforcement Ban in error

Hello I got my account suspended and cannot use any communication chats or party chats because I’m suspended. I cannot login to see how long my suspension is. Is there anyway to look into my account and advise me how long my suspension is for?
  4. User 12192018 Win User

Enforcement

Well then they should have more info on what i did... And also have proof to show us, then no one could complain if its their own fault! But if i was chat suspended from December 10 2018 to December 17 2018, so i get on December 17 2018 and now it shows
    i have another chat suspension but for 14 days this time. And it starts December 16 2018 to December 30 2018, so how can i get another suspension when i was already on a chat suspension?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problem chat party after ban

"Problem chat after ban" doesn't means that the OP suspension is over but he is questioning whether or not they are problems after the suspension period. Your info should be directed to resolving the issue at hand "How can the OP verify that his suspension
    period is over?"
  6. Smwutches Win User

Enforcement for nothing

Party chat is still chat over Live. So you can still get suspended for something you say while talking to your friend.

Rep has nothing to do with suspensions.
Thema:

1. yo I got a suspension from chat But suspension is over how do I get chat enabled again - Similar Threads - got suspension chat

2. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  3. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  4. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  5. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  6. I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...: Joined a party with a guy making sexual advances so i told him to stop being a **** its disgusting and got com banned and suspended d37f7a69-1624-4440-8742-7fcff188428b
  7. I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...: I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties 8af35f6e-4716-4742-bbe8-5383268c84c8
  8. How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.: My grandson account got hacked. His account is suspended for chargebacks. How do I over this. It was his PS5. What’s the website or number to clear this matter up. For PS5...
  9. I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else: I received harassing messages reported them sent one back defending myself from the defamation and threatening of both hack and physical harm and I get a suspension why is this this is now the...
  10. I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one: I got 5 suspensions on past/prior am I going to get banned after next one? e4a6fcb7-48df-495c-b524-1afe84001a70