Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...
Discus and support Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I requested a refund it got approved 17 days ago still haven’t got the payment bc2f123b-cb0f-4c2e-a98d-e70680e14f64 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Scott S3, Jan 30, 2024.
Thema:
Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...
Loading...
-
Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since... - Similar Threads - guys requested refun
-
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
As of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...
in XboX InsidersAs of May of 2026 what would you guys consider the Top 10 or Top 5 biggest Xbox/ Microsoft...: I think Fable is really great and I love how Xbox is still giving it a platform to this day because it truly deserves it. I think Halo is still going decently nice; I have played Halo Infinite and... -
How do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?
in XboX InsidersHow do you guys feel about Copilot in the Xbox app?: Anyone else not vibing with it? I feel like it’s only a matter of time before we start to see it more on the console itself. submitted by /u/Southpau [link] [comments] -
Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app
in XboX InsidersDo you guys think we are going to start getting insider on the Xbox insider app: Do you guys think we are going to start getting insider updates on the Xbox mobile app because that would be super cool submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments] -
Do you guys know how to get the new badges
in XboX InsidersDo you guys know how to get the new badges: Do you guys know how to get the new badges on Xbox submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments] -
Do you guys know when the next updates are
in XboX InsidersDo you guys know when the next updates are: Do you guys know when the next updates are submitted by /u/Temporary-Degree1863 [link] [comments] -
Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update)
in XboX InsidersGuys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update): The xbox 360 should have one last final update where you can chose from each dashbored and still be online. This would be a very cool idea and if you are feeling spicy bring back the markectplace.... -
Guys i need help about my controller
in XboX InsidersGuys i need help about my controller: So I thought I was being smart and decided to deep clean my Xbox controller I grabbed some nail polish remover acetone thinking it would do the trick and at first it looked great But then things... -
Can I request you guys to unban a word for me to change my name
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I request you guys to unban a word for me to change my name: Okay I’m begging you guys to please allow the name “Zekz” I’m trying to make my name “NBAZekz” my name right now is “TTV” but the name Zekz has been banned since then I guess I’m begging someone...