Yestersday all my app games will not load. It keeps saying This game is taking too long to...

Discus and support Yestersday all my app games will not load. It keeps saying This game is taking too long to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All my Xbox One app games are not loading, it keeps saying when I try to open any game this game is taking too long to start. Please return answers to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrick Campbell1, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Yestersday all my app games will not load. It keeps saying This game is taking too long to...

All my Xbox One app games are not loading, it keeps saying when I try to open any game this game is taking too long to start. Please return answers to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Also if you have a phone number for Xbox One support that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

:)

Patrick Campbell1, Sep 11, 2022
  2. TheProfess0r Win User

Yestersday all my app games will not load. It keeps saying This game is taking too long to start?

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

Try this:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

The Xbox button on the front of the console is highlighted.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest that you perform a factory reset.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- On the Reset your console screen: Select "Reset and keep my games & apps".

You will have to sign in again.
  3. AnD_336 Win User

Xbox series X - All games freezing on launch screen for unless I restart the console

Sorry I forgot to mention I get an error code with a note saying that the app or game is taking too long to load.
  4. ImAice Win User

X1S games and apps taking too long to load.

Glad to hear that! You're welcome.
  5. P.O.N. Win User

Thank you!

The first solution helped immediately. I may have questions later on, but for now I have no problems.

Thank you again!
  6. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Here are the steps that you can try for your concern before trying a reset.

Solution 1. Do you have an external hard drive plugged in to the console right now?

If yes, can you unplug it and Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Once done, please check if the issue still persist while the external hard drive is unplugged.

Solution 2. I know your internet is working fine with other devices but for us to best isolate the issue, can you try connecting the console to a different network? A mobile hotspot for example?

Solution 3. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
Thema:

Yestersday all my app games will not load. It keeps saying This game is taking too long to...

1. Yestersday all my app games will not load. It keeps saying This game is taking too long to... - Similar Threads - Yestersday app games

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  4. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  5. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  6. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  7. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  8. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  9. Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error: Hello everyone, I am having exactly this issue : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-0x80070426-when-i-try-to-start-xbox/403f8e9b-2afc-4c32-9230-aa59b4732531...
  10. External HDD not launching games or apps

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD not launching games or apps: Updated to the latest preview (21/04/2024) and now after I launch an app thats installed to my HDD it just loads indefinitely then stops and gives an error for taking to long to load, when I...