Yesterday I bought the 1100 cod points in modern warfare and I still haven't got them

Discus and support Yesterday I bought the 1100 cod points in modern warfare and I still haven't got them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the points from the Microsoft store for my Xbox acount. Is there a problem with servers or something that I'm unaware of? Or is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Orio380, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Orio380
    Orio380 Guest

Yesterday I bought the 1100 cod points in modern warfare and I still haven't got them

I bought the points from the Microsoft store for my Xbox acount. Is there a problem with servers or something that I'm unaware of? Or is there something else I need to do. Any help would appreciated

:)

Orio380, Apr 28, 2020
  2. x3loaded Win User

Some games can take extended periods of time for transactions to appear, I suggest giving it more time. I had a similar issue to this myself and it resolved the next day.

However if it doesn't show up after waiting an extended period, be sure to reach out to customer support here

Kind regards

Phil
  3. Orio380 Win User

I read about how it can takes up to 24 hours, but I've been waiting a couple more by now and still nothing. thanks anyways
  4. x3loaded Win User

Have you checked the transaction went through on your Microsoft Account Page it should be under the payments and billing tab.
  5. AuraWolf Win User

If this issue still isn't solved I'd suggest contacting Microsoft support, however because this is an In game currency it's possible you'll have to contact Activision support to resolve this issue.

I hope your issue is resolved swiftly.

Happy gaming!
  6. Orio380 Win User

Yeah it was the first thing I checked. It says I bought it but when I log on to the game nothing changes.
Thema:

1. Yesterday I bought the 1100 cod points in modern warfare and I still haven't got them - Similar Threads - Yesterday bought 1100

2. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  3. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  4. I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth...: I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth and it is not connecting. I am just receiving can't communicate with XB. What should I do?...
  5. Bought something on war frame yesterday. They charged. My card but never gave me regal aya...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought something on war frame yesterday. They charged. My card but never gave me regal aya...: bought regal aya on war frame never got it but they charge my card dcc34e35-9540-4e68-8b1c-348ef4311a87
  6. I bought gta online yesterday, and it is making buy gamepass in order to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought gta online yesterday, and it is making buy gamepass in order to play online: So, I bought Gta Online yesterday, and it is making me have gamepass in order to play online f2870e95-5edc-47d4-8081-4ee3f601e5b6
  7. I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...: I bought forza horizon 5 and launched it and it launched fairly fast but when i got on the game it started pausing the audio every second and was super laggy. 1fb39e38-3dfa-4a41-ab31-ec5e4cd09121
  8. Hi Microsoft It's me Omry i just bought xbox game pass ultimate yesterday and one of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Microsoft It's me Omry i just bought xbox game pass ultimate yesterday and one of my...: is there something wrong with my games a72f3d89-c9e5-4922-9f1d-a9f7d16f2666
  9. I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...: I am wondering if walmart possibly sold me a used controller as new 7349af94-c4b7-4f43-b5f7-a2f11692681e
  10. So I bought my Xbox yesterday along with the grand theft auto game but digital but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought my Xbox yesterday along with the grand theft auto game but digital but when I...: It doesn’t let me redeem the game I have already purchased it says “something went wrong” e66b779c-feac-41b6-97a7-93d099818108