Yes I got a 14 days suspension 0x80a40020

Discus and support Yes I got a 14 days suspension 0x80a40020 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone know that how I can get my cosonal unbanned I got a error code 0x80a40020 25334c1b-2a18-4db9-830e-c716d481ac0a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TylerEdwards9, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Yes I got a 14 days suspension 0x80a40020

Does anyone know that how I can get my cosonal unbanned I got a error code 0x80a40020

:)

TylerEdwards9, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

You can access the following link for viewing the status of your account here:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If you have any current bans, you will see a yellow handshake emoji.

Clicking on that will give you some options to resolve the situation.

You should of also received an email regarding any bans you have sent to the email address linked to your account, but if you are unable to find it, make sure to check in the SPAM/JUNK folder as well.

Hope this helps
  3. DarthVaderStorm Win User

I accidentally reported a message

I did the same thing as Fjosh and my friend got suspended for 14 days. Is their anything i can do to stop the suspension?
  4. englishbulldog802 Win User

Reporting abusive players.

I had a question about comms suspensions. I know it goes 1 day comms suspension, 7 day, 14 day. What happens after 14 days? Do they start to give you temporary service suspensions or do they go straight to a permaban after that?
  5. Smwutches Win User

How long is a second offender communications ban?

http://enforcement.xbox.com should show you the length of your suspension. Generally suspensions go from 24 hours, to 7 days, to 14 days, and then permanent.

Since it is a communication ban, then yes, you won't be able to communicate through your mic.
  6. bowski477 Win User

14 Day Suspension

You can view your ban at enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review if eligible. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
Thema:

1. Yes I got a 14 days suspension 0x80a40020 - Similar Threads - Yes got days

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox s That has a disc considered series Yes: Is my xbox s that Play disk, is it considered a series? Yes? What is it just A? Regular Xbox One. Sign out, it is the white one. But it's not small. 2b1368f0-cbd8-453b-b261-6ba8a59bbaf0
  4. My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen and yes I have tried holding the power button and...: My Xbox is stuck on the startup screen I have tried holding the power button for ten seconds then unplugging the power cable please help. 332b2acb-c264-49b8-8d13-488d283a12f0
  5. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  6. Series S, Yes i finally gave in and got one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S, Yes i finally gave in and got one.: Yes, gave in got one, may pick up a series x after Christmas. is it better to run at 60hz and keep all games running at 60fps and at least have the descent graphics or should i just go 120hz, I...
  7. i pre-order a game named saints row (yes the newest one) i got the 89.99$ i pre-order days...

in XBoX on Windows
    i pre-order a game named saints row (yes the newest one) i got the 89.99$ i pre-order days...: you read the title, i am trying to see if it would be I got the 89.99$ besides tax, ain't no points, and I pre-order days before the 10-day window because I got the gift card; I had to, but I...
  8. yes ive got something to say

in XBoX Games and Apps
    yes ive got something to say: you know what xbox needs to do is get with nintendo an the pokemon developers an make game that is a game id like to create an bring to xbox one as well as ps4 iv3 thought about this game for...
  9. Got Something to say, yes I do.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Something to say, yes I do.....: Here is an idea, lets all dump this Mircocrap and lets all start using Macs and Apple products. 4e967ae6-5383-4fb8-bc09-d809c442650f
  10. YES I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY

in XBoX on Consoles
    YES I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY: THIS IS PLAN AS **** STUPID. PERFECTLY FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABOUT 5hours AGO!!!. And now all of a sudden I can't play anything????? WTH is going on!!! 4847e2bf-6030-4f57-8565-dd37815fc396