Years ago I bought Minecraft for Windows 10, but now after Java & Bedrock became one it's...

Discus and support Years ago I bought Minecraft for Windows 10, but now after Java & Bedrock became one it's... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been able to play it only when I had gamepass active, but I still bought it so I should be able to play without gamepass.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matej Klemenčič1, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Years ago I bought Minecraft for Windows 10, but now after Java & Bedrock became one it's...

I've been able to play it only when I had gamepass active, but I still bought it so I should be able to play without gamepass.

:)

Matej Klemenčič1, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Random_473 Win User

Unable to redeem Minecraft java even when owning Minecraft windows 10 edition.

I'd forgot to mention that I had bought Minecraft Java on a different account. But after losing that account I had made a new account. When I switched over, I was given Minecraft bedrock (Minecraft windows 10 edition) not Minecraft Java.
  3. Raven Innocence Win User

Free redeem code for Minecraft windows 10 edition

I'm sorry that I wasn't clear. I'm in the same situation as the original poster. I purchased Minecraft back in 2013, so I own what is now called the Java Edition. I recently got a new laptop that is Windows 10; while I had many reservations about Windows
    10, the one thing I was looking forward to was being able to finally get the Windows 10 version of Minecraft, Bedrock, so that I could play cross platform with my younger brother, who plays on Xbox. Now, however, I can find no option to redeem my free copy
    of Minecraft Bedrock, despite have paid for Minecraft once already years ago.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?

I'm pretty sure it was for bedrock. Supposedly the code was sent out a while ago, but I have no way of finding it.
    Minecraft was never sent as code in a Xbox Live message (unless someone sent you the game as a gift).

And if you redeemed the code, there is no need to search the code anymore, as games you redeem with a code are added to your account. So once you add a game via a code, you will always find it in the "Ready to Install" section of your console, or your Library
    on your Windows 10 Store.

If you had the Xbox One Version, you would be able to upgrade to the Bedrock Minecraft on Xbox One for free if you bought the One Version digitally, or played the disc version of Minecraft Xbox One Version for more than 5 hours before February 2018.

But that would NOT give you the Windows 10 Version.

Only if you bought the JAVA Minecraft before October 2018, you would see a redemption button on your Mojang Account website, that would then reveal a code for the Windows 10 Version. That code could then be redeemed on the Windows 10 store to get the Bedrock
    Version for Windows 10.

So you could only upgrade from a previous Minecraft on the same platform (i.e. Java -> Windows 10 Bedrock and Xbox One Version to Xbox Bedrock). But you could NOT cross-platform update (from Xbox One to Windows).
  5. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
  6. LNYT_LEON Win User

I bought minecraft Java edition and says "Play Demo"

I purchased it from minecraft.net Bedrock&Java Edition and it was 29.99 dollars, and I bought it with the paypal.

But I still have the receipt about me purchased minecraft bedrock from year and half ago.
Thema:

Years ago I bought Minecraft for Windows 10, but now after Java & Bedrock became one it's...

1. Years ago I bought Minecraft for Windows 10, but now after Java & Bedrock became one it's... - Similar Threads - Years ago bought

2. Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...: I was told xbox live indie games shut down in 2017 and the 360 store is shutting down in jully 2024 this game also came out for iPad ios and i was wondering if a Microsoft person reading this...
  3. Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...: I bought an arcade game many years ago and beat it while also earning a number of achievements for it. Now I own an Xbox again and I wanted to replay it but to my surprise Microsoft wants me to...
  4. Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?: I'm coming from the Mojang support which has an automatic answer stating that they cant do anything account related. My exact problem was clearly stated by another user on your forum but found no...
  5. Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...: Just says update to Ultimate or choose an edition. But I bought the normal game already 0cbe9542-dacd-4de1-b3c2-f8aecd9a4136
  6. I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my...: I bought the entire FNAF series about a year ago and recently they got deleted from my games and apps and now say I haven't purchased them. I hope someone can help me....
  7. Why won’t my Black Ops 2 that I bought on my Xbox one YEARS AGO work on my Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Black Ops 2 that I bought on my Xbox one YEARS AGO work on my Series S?: I bought Black Ops 2 years ago on my Xbox One, and when I upgraded systems I wanted to play BO2 on it but when I click on the game it says I don’t own it. It’s $15 right now, so if I really have...
  8. Bought Minecraft a year ago and now it says I didn't

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft a year ago and now it says I didn't: I bought Java Edition Minecraft, I have the confirmation code emails and all to prove it. However it now says I do not own the game as well as the Installer has a problem with a file that I can...
  9. i bought minecraft java a year ago but in the launcher it keeps telling me i dont own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java a year ago but in the launcher it keeps telling me i dont own it...: i bought minecraft java edition in the past on a macos, but then i stopped playing it for a while and now i wanna play it again but on a different computer, a windows pc. i did not directly buy...
  10. I bought Minecraft Java edition around a year ago and today I had to factory reset my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java edition around a year ago and today I had to factory reset my...: (I am using the same account as when I bought the game) When I try to re install it I get this error in the launcher. "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...