Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years

Discus and support Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yall should put red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years 53828c41-b8fd-4371-91a9-4eb85fe2cc10 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brittany And Zachary, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years

Yall should put red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years

:)

Brittany And Zachary, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but this will depend on Microsoft. To help you, I would recommend checking this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

that's not up to Microsoft, it will be up to Rockstar to let them put it back on there.
  4. Bitgoldexpert Win User

Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

Same. I know this isn't a mistake but in the game pass games section it clearly has rdr2 online and red dead redemption 2. Instead just take down red dead redemption 2 because its giving people false hope
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Can’t play Red Dead Redemption 2 story mode with game pass

Hello x23 Hyper 23x,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

As of September 13, Red Dead Online has now been removed from Xbox Game Pass. Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode is downloadable content for Red Dead Online and was not included with Game Pass. Therefore, you would have had to purchase it in order to access it.

For our users that have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online as it is a requirement.

Currently you are able to purchase Red Dead Online, Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode & Red Dead Redemption 2 (which bundles both the story mode and online)

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
    Hello everyone!

As stated, Red Dead Online has been removed from Xbox Game Pass as of September 13th. If you have purchased Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and are no longer able to access it, you will have to purchase Red Dead Online.

Locking this thread since the answer has been provided. If there are further questions regarding Red Dead Redemption 2, please post a new topic.

Thank you!

-Tali
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Owned red dead redemption 2

Did you purchase the full game Red Dead Redemption 2 or did you purchase Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode, which is an add-on for Red Dead Online? If you purchased Story Mode, then you need to purchase Red Dead Online to keep using the add-on. Story Mode is not a stand alone game. Red Dead Online used to be on Game Pass but was removed back in September.
Thema:

1. Yall should red dead redemption 2 back on game pass its been years - Similar Threads - Yall should red

2. WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY cant I get a new security code and is there anything yall can *actually* do about it?: Yalls password system is really this sensitive that I cant ask for a new code too quickly while trying to reset my password? I cant sign into Microsoft Flight Simulator because I have to sign into...
  3. Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can yall make wwe 2k14 backward play for series x i dont want a remaster version i want the...: Can yall make wwe 2k14 playable on the Xbox series x i dont want a remaster version i want the 360 version 12f9c953-3c85-41c1-820f-ceda410fd317
  4. Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't yall make a emulator for Original Xbox and Xbox 360: Why not make emulator for them to by pass legal trouble since emulators aren't illegal and besides y'all got plenty of money to renew the rights to some of the stuff in these games besides It will...
  5. how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how is it 2023 and yall still ain't fixed the Xbox App? The download speed is horrendous...: Shouldn't have to try 30 different things to make it download faster, I've tried several solutions, but none have worked. Been a Xbox gamer since like 2005, but at this point, boutta just switch...
  6. Can yall fix when their is a lots of people on Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can yall fix when their is a lots of people on Xbox cloud gaming?: I need a answer for this question because it takes 50 thru 40 until the game loads on cloud gaming and i send feedback with a screenshot a53c40f8-e031-4039-94d8-19e06ebc78e0
  7. i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got scammed with my stuff can yall take my stuff back or ban him or delete his acc (on...: i traded with a guy he took my stuff and then he left and insult me when i asked it back and i asked him several times then he insulted me and was making fun of me not having the items...
  8. So when are yall going to actually address cheaters and ddossers?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when are yall going to actually address cheaters and ddossers?: Load into a sea of thieves match and try to start a pvp encounter just to get ddosed by the enemy thus causing my ship to sink. **** love this xbox. I quit apex legends because it just isn't fun...
  9. Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at...: Since the new college football isn't coming out until 2024 instead of 2023 can yall at least please let us play ncaa football 14 ? Also if the answer is no I'd like to understand why not ?...
  10. Possible bug that i think yall should know

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible bug that i think yall should know: Hello ive rececently got the xbox game pass ultimate. And im curiros if this is a bug in the microsoft store or something. You see i have two xbox one games on disc but ive just played them both...