Yakuza: Like a Dragon installed dlc but not accessible in game on pc gamepass

Discus and support Yakuza: Like a Dragon installed dlc but not accessible in game on pc gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been playing this game on pc gamepass for a while (just unlocked management) and decided to get some dlc for it: Job Set, Management Mode Set... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marius Moga, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Marius Moga
    Marius Moga Guest

Hi, I've been playing this game on pc gamepass for a while (just unlocked management) and decided to get some dlc for it: Job Set, Management Mode Set and Pachislot Machines.

My problem is I can't access them ingame. No new jobs, no new employees. When I check the dlc in the game it says "You do not have entitlements for any downloadable content". If I try to access the Pachislot Machines it says I need to download it and opens the Microsoft Store. The Microsoft Store says the dlc are owned and installed Yakuza: Like a Dragon installed dlc but not accessible in game on pc gamepass :)

I have tried reinstalling the both the gamepass app and the game/dlc itself.

Do I need to do anything else to get this to work?

:)

Marius Moga, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Marius Moga,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to install DLC in your Yakuza: Like a Dragon. Marius Moga, it really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. However, we found out this support article from the game support that you need to acquire a smartphone from Chapter 2 of the game in order to see and use DLC - How do I access My DLC? – Knowledge Base (sega.com).

Since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you this link where you can submit your concern to - Submit a request – Knowledge Base (sega.com).

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Yakuza like a dragon on gamepass PC

Hi there IvnStrt, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Yes, Yakuza: Like a Dragon is a game that is included in the Game Pass catalog on PC as you can see in the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games

Select "PC Games" at the top to display games for that device.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. IvnStrt Win User

How come it's not on mine
    I'm from the philippines btw
  5. IvnStrt Win User

I see thank you for the help
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Hello again IvnStrt, thank you for the clarification.

The game catalog included with Game Pass can vary depending on each region. In this case, it seems that Yakuza: Like a Dragon is not specifically available in the Philippines, as you can see from the catalog on the following link adapted to your region:

https://www.xbox.com/en-ph/xbox-game-pass/games

[​IMG]

I would like to provide you with the reason why it's not available in your region, but I don't have that information, as Xbox has not officially stated a reason for this.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum we are just gamers like you trying to help and guide other players.

I appreciate your understanding.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Yakuza: Like a Dragon installed dlc but not accessible in game on pc gamepass - Similar Threads - Yakuza Dragon installed

2. Yakuza like a dragon on gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza like a dragon on gamepass PC: Is Yakuza Like a Dragon supposed to be available on xbox gamepass for windows? 408592d2-18a8-4809-9c54-fc3cae6d5310
  3. Yakuza: Like a Dragon Stuck At Loading Screen on Game Pass (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza: Like a Dragon Stuck At Loading Screen on Game Pass (PC): my game stuck at the loading screen, i waited for 10 minutes and repair the game file but nothing happen 2c3a33cd-cfb9-4922-a9a2-1edcdba0a4df
  4. Yakuza Like a dragon syncing data forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Like a dragon syncing data forever: I tried launching yakuza today but it wont start it just keeps loading with the message "syncing data" outside of the game I tried running it as administrator it worked but my save file is not...
  5. In yakuza like a dragon how do you escape the underground dungeon on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In yakuza like a dragon how do you escape the underground dungeon on Xbox one: How do you escape the underground dungeon in yakuza like a dragon on Xbox one 378ebec2-36cd-455e-8f37-c9ab749fd032
  6. My Gamepass PC doesn't have Yakuza series in game library (only Yakuza Like a Dragon and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Gamepass PC doesn't have Yakuza series in game library (only Yakuza Like a Dragon and...: It is already 7 July 2022 ... and Yakuza 0-Yakuza Kiwami 2 supposed to be released in Gamepass PC. But, in my gamepass account there are only 2 Yakuza games (Yakuza Like a Dragon and Yakuza...
  7. Can't start Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PC game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PC game pass: The game was working normally for me before, but for about one month now, since the last Xbox app update, I got this error while trying to start the game: [img] I tried everything from restart...
  8. Yakuza: Like a Dragon not launching on Game Pass (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza: Like a Dragon not launching on Game Pass (PC): My problem is that it's stuck on the "signing in" part forever. It can launch up the startup,exe just fine but the actual exe just errors into 0x80070020. This is post Advanced Installation and...
  9. Yakuza Like A Dragon Games Pass - Launch and Cursor issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yakuza Like A Dragon Games Pass - Launch and Cursor issues: Hi, When I launch Yakuza Like A Dragon through the Xbox app on PC, it launches in a small windowed mode. When I try to go to settings, it seems to register multiple inputs so the cursor won't...
  10. Yakuza like a dragon Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza like a dragon Xbox one: How do you escape the dungeon level tried everything won’t let me do anything f6c1af0f-b823-467f-a313-f2c3b402a7b8