Yakuza 5 PC Version does not save game

Discus and support Yakuza 5 PC Version does not save game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The automatic save feature in Yakuza 5 PC version with X-box pass does not work on Windows 11 on my PC. Played 2 hours into the game, no save file... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by superchickenz, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Yakuza 5 PC Version does not save game

The automatic save feature in Yakuza 5 PC version with X-box pass does not work on Windows 11 on my PC. Played 2 hours into the game, no save file created. Tried starting a new game same issue.

:)

superchickenz, Jul 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today superchickenz

Sorry to hear that mate, may I know which troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Please try this in the meantime:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (if there is an optional update, please install each one)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app and Yakuza app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then repair

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Yakuza 5 app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair (if you're able to see a "verify" button please press it too)

and then reset, open the app and try again.
  3. superchickenz Win User

Ok, so moving it to the data drive helped, maybe. Turns out you save at a specific location in the game, namely, the taxi office where you hang your punchcard. I'm not sure if moving the game to the OS drive made saving possible or I just didn't notice it before. For some reason this information was missing in game forums that I read that told me the title auto-saves. Thanks for the help.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, I'll look forward for your feedback

And is this happening only with this game? If you try others everything works as usual?
  5. superchickenz Win User

The game can only save automatically, it doesn't have a manual save option. I'll try installing it on my system drive, I'll tell you how it goes.
  6. superchickenz Win User

I have done all the steps, the game still refuses to create a save file.
Thema:

1. Yakuza 5 PC Version does not save game - Similar Threads - Yakuza Version does

2. Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working: Hey, Just want to express an issue my brother is having with his computer while playing Yakuza 0 on pc game pass to see if anyone knows a way to help or give me a route I haven't taken so far to...
  3. Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC) final achievement (KIWAMI 2) not unlocking: Playing the game on Windows 10 PC using a Game Pass subscription and an Xbox app. Got every achievement in the game except the one that says "Obtain all other achievements" which should unlock...
  4. Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King: I'm about 35 hours into Yakuza 0 (PC), and I'm currently stuck at Gambling King's JCC mini game. It would crash as I tried to bet on one of the girls. Many other users on Reddit and Steam also...
  5. Yakuza like a dragon on gamepass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza like a dragon on gamepass PC: Is Yakuza Like a Dragon supposed to be available on xbox gamepass for windows? 408592d2-18a8-4809-9c54-fc3cae6d5310
  6. The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Yakuza 0 wont let me play and turns off my xbox one S at the first tutorial: My xbox one s wont allow me to play the first tutorial battle and I have done the power cycle did a factory reset and even uninstalled it and reinstalled it I dont under stand why this is...
  7. How to change language in Yakuza kiwami 2 for PC for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change language in Yakuza kiwami 2 for PC for windows 10: I saw many people having this problem. Basically the game starts full japanese and there is no way to change that. I tried some methods to fix it but not one of them worked. Please help if you...
  8. Yakuza Kiwami 2 stuck on press any key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza Kiwami 2 stuck on press any key: I have installed and played many games from the Game Pass and they worked fine until i installed Yakuza Kiwami 2, i've tried multiple solution to this fix but with no success, i am still stuck in...
  9. Yakuza 3 4 and 5 are missing a feature in the Xbox app version.

in XBoX on Windows
    Yakuza 3 4 and 5 are missing a feature in the Xbox app version.: On steam there is an option in the Gameplay Settings to change the inputs from Xbox prompts with color, Xbox prompts without color, and Dualshock 4. In the Xbox store version this option is...
  10. Can't install Pachinko on my PC version of Yakuza Like a Dragon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Pachinko on my PC version of Yakuza Like a Dragon: When I go to install on my devices, my PC isnt listed as an option for the pachinko!! HELP PLEASE!! fa8673f2-924a-4bd8-9967-074746d8ddc2