Y will my new password not take when I change when I go through account recovery

Discus and support Y will my new password not take when I change when I go through account recovery in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just needed help with my account on xbox because I don't remember my password and I don't have that account logged in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by (Rhys)2222, Jun 6, 2023.

1. (Rhys)2222
    (Rhys)2222 Guest

Y will my new password not take when I change when I go through account recovery

I just needed help with my account on xbox because I don't remember my password and I don't have that account logged in

:)

(Rhys)2222, Jun 6, 2023
  2. (Rhys)2222 Win User

It varies sometimes it's 10 min up 1 hour and very rarely it sends instantly
  3. DeniqL Win User

But after a long period of time roght?
  4. (Rhys)2222 Win User

No I didn't the code just won't come through on my number it was every now and then
  5. DeniqL Win User

6. (Rhys)2222 Win User

No I haven't but it still sends the code over sometime though
Thema:

1. Y will my new password not take when I change when I go through account recovery - Similar Threads - password change through

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  5. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  6. Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?: The password for my Microsoft account with Outlook needs to be reset, but when I get the option to send a code to a phone number, it's a phone number I haven't used before. I tried to change it in...
  7. Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at...
  8. Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?: Recently, I foolishly joined a discord server from a link in a Minecraft server. Once I did, it asked me to verify my microsoft account, which should have been a red flag. However, I continued...
  9. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  10. Forced to change password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forced to change password: Why in the **** does microsoft constantly force me to change my password? Claiming suspicious activity. I have several computers and the full range of Xboxs and every time this happens I have to...