XSX Wont Connect With Ethernet, WiFi works fine.

Discus and support XSX Wont Connect With Ethernet, WiFi works fine. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This just randomly started happening and Im at my wits end, I have tried seemingly everything to resolve it and nothing will work. I plug my ethernet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ace306, Feb 22, 2022.

1. ace306
    ace306 Guest

This just randomly started happening and Im at my wits end, I have tried seemingly everything to resolve it and nothing will work. I plug my ethernet in (the cable works fine) and I get a "connect to xbox live" message, I go in to the settings and it says that I AM connected but "Service Info Is Unavailable" and nothing is working. Test Network Connection, "all good" despite it clearly not being all good. Multiplayer test wont work, error code 0x00000000000 (I dont know how many 0s but its just straight 0s), Ive cleared the mac address, changed the port. I cant do port forwarding because that requires the consoles IP address which my router doesnt see because its clearly not connected to the internet. Theres also a Teredo error message.

I change to WiFi on the same network and it connects no problem.

:)

ace306, Feb 22, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Ace306! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please try to restore keeping games and apps, please be sure that you know your account email and password:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console screen, you'll see three option use this one, be sure you remember the email and password of you're accounts:

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps
  3. Jdh5153 Win User

Can't play any online games, connected to xbox live though.

Connecting via ethernet fixes this issue, not sure why it's not working over WiFi. It worked fine for the last week.
  4. FrankLara3 Win User

Xbox remote play not working away from home

My console is connected via Ethernet and My data connection is slow in places like school but it used to work everywhere else,the WiFi is fine but it won’t work
  5. ReCoMbInAnT Win User

Game/apps downloads painfully slow

No noticeable difference between wifi or ethernet except for sometimes ethernet wont connect to the internet until i unplug and plug it back in.
  6. ConnerMarek Win User

My Xbox 360 S wont connect to my Xfinity home WiFi

i ran the test through ethernet on the same wifi, it worked fine, but when i unplugged it it didnt connect to the internet wirelessly
Thema:

1. XSX Wont Connect With Ethernet, WiFi works fine. - Similar Threads - XSX Wont Connect

2. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  3. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  4. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  5. bug with XSX controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    bug with XSX controller.: neither of my controllers with official charge and play batteries will charge. i got no way of seeing it charging properly on either PC or X1X. there no new updates for the controllers. it worked...
  6. [RESOLVED] XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Boot Loop / Error E208 00000003 00000006 After Launching...

in XboX Insiders
    [RESOLVED] XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Boot Loop / Error E208 00000003 00000006 After Launching...: Rebooted to Dev Mode Error E208 while preparing Stuck in a boot loop where the troubleshooting guide launches and system restarts before controller can pair Removed main power, Seagate expansion,...
  7. Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?: My XSX is a year old and always consistently downloaded at a decent speed of 150-200Mbps. Now it starts at that usual speed and slowly drops to a complete pause of the installation within a...
  8. MW2 wont launch on XSX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 wont launch on XSX: See title, game won’t even start. Get kicked back to Home Screen. Done everything including factory reset….. a63e24ef-681e-4d4c-8e0c-f11ebe3561e5
  9. Halo Infinite saved Campaign on XSX Wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite saved Campaign on XSX Wont launch: Have basic Game Pass and installed Halo Infinite a week ago and was it was working fine until last night when tried to load my Campaign save and all I get is a screen that says I have to BUY the...
  10. XsX wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    XsX wont turn on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8feEHlTbtBs&feature=youtu.be My experience so far with my Xbox Series X (see ending for Tl;dr): I preordered my Xbox Series X the moment preorders were available....