XSX Twitch App does not allow me to stream party chat

Discus and support XSX Twitch App does not allow me to stream party chat in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With the Twich app on xbox, once you start streaming you can start an xbox party and you are SUPPOSED to get a "Party is being streamed" notification... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TwinkleMan, Sep 2, 2022.

1. XSX Twitch App does not allow me to stream party chat

With the Twich app on xbox, once you start streaming you can start an xbox party and you are SUPPOSED to get a "Party is being streamed" notification within the xbox party.

This is not showing up for me. When my friends are in the party while im streaming, they do not see the prompt to "allow their microphone on my stream." This means while streaming, those watching my stream can only hear my microphone and not my friends.

I've seen this issue online, with the only solution being to hard reboot your xbox or reinstall the twitch app. I have done both multiple times to no avail. Please can somebody look into this and see if there is some greater issue or help me fix?

My OS version is 10.0.22621.1836

My Shell version is 2208.0.2208.16003

Thank you

submitted by /u/TwinkleMan
    [link] [comments]

/u/TwinkleMan, Sep 2, 2022
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Game chat on Twitch

There is a setting that allows game chat and party chat to be heard in stream. I've seen it before, can't remember where it is but it's there. Should be in the twitch app or broadcast settings.
  3. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Streaming

HI their,

The Twitch App for Xbox has a new feature: you now have the ability to broadcast your Party Chat.

To use this, enable the “Broadcast party chat” option in the
    Twitch app settings on Xbox.

Everyone in your party will have the option to allow/enable their voice to be heard by your broadcast/stream. Should they decline (DISABLE) , you’ll still be able to chat with them in your party, but they will not be heard
    on the Stream/broadcast.

Hope this helps.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

cant hear voice chat in fortnite on twitch stream xbox

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey CharlesGamer, how are you today? Hope you're well.

You would have to configure the stream to enable the chat of Xbox and also, all of your friends, that are in the party, have to set their privacy settings to allow their voices to be shared in a stream.

Method 1 – Xbox Party Chat

Xbox has a feature built in allowing you to share your Xbox Party chat through the Twitch app. However for this to work everyone in your party chat will have to confirm that they allow their chat to be broadcast. This will allow your Twitch chat to hear anyone that you are playing with in your party. Your Twitch chat may still not be able to hear other players that are in your game depending on the game you are playing.

Step 1 – Start A Party

The first thing you need to do is start a party with your friends. To do this hit the Xbox Button on your controller to open the menu and then select Parties and Chats –> Start A Party. You can then select Invite more and invite your friends to your party.

Step 2 – Allow Audio To Be Broadcast

If you want to broadcast other people’s audio you will need to make sure that they select the “include my audio” checkbox in the Xbox Party Chat screen. To do this click the Xbox Button and then Select Parties and Chats –> Include My Audio.

Step 3 – Set Party Chat Volume In Twitch Chat

You now need to make sure that your party is not muted in the Twitch app on your Xbox. To do this go to the Twitch app, move down to the audio sources and un-mute Party Chat. Here you can also adjust the volume of the party chat to balance your friends audio levels compared to your mic volume on the stream.

Method 2 – In-Game Chat

In certain games you are able to hear your in-game chat on your stream. This means that in some games you can play with Randoms and your Twitch stream will be able to hear the people you are playing with. However there is a lot of games that do not allow you to broadcast game chat due to privacy reasons. You will need to check if the game you are playing allows broadcasting or not.
  5. ​Jamie​ Win User

Twitch Streaming

When you stream through Xbox there is a setting in the twitch app to include party chat. But the party members have to allow their audio to be used. If you have “Party Chat” muted on the broadcast screen (it's in between “Microphone” and “Game”), or won't have the option to include audio.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Twitch stream discord voice

Hello TTMSoma, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your streams.

By default, the Xbox will not stream party chat to Twitch. However, if you'd like to stream your party while you play your best bet would be to stream your play by using a PC with a video card capable of connecting the console (ie. HDMI in connection) and an app such as OBS which is a free streaming app that allows you to control all aspects of your stream
Thema:

XSX Twitch App does not allow me to stream party chat

1. XSX Twitch App does not allow me to stream party chat - Similar Threads - XSX Twitch App

2. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  3. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  4. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  5. bug with XSX controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    bug with XSX controller.: neither of my controllers with official charge and play batteries will charge. i got no way of seeing it charging properly on either PC or X1X. there no new updates for the controllers. it worked...
  6. [RESOLVED] XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Boot Loop / Error E208 00000003 00000006 After Launching...

in XboX Insiders
    [RESOLVED] XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Boot Loop / Error E208 00000003 00000006 After Launching...: Rebooted to Dev Mode Error E208 while preparing Stuck in a boot loop where the troubleshooting guide launches and system restarts before controller can pair Removed main power, Seagate expansion,...
  7. Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?: My XSX is a year old and always consistently downloaded at a decent speed of 150-200Mbps. Now it starts at that usual speed and slowly drops to a complete pause of the installation within a...
  8. 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度

in XBoX Games and Apps
    机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度: 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度 a74ea200-dc56-4018-bdfe-3c6a9f1fd59c
  9. XSX shutdown when update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX shutdown when update: When updating, just finishing the varifying step, my xsx will turn off. After turning off, it cannot be waken up with controller. And if press the power button, it will turn off again after few...
  10. pix gpu capture on xsx - file not found?

in XBoX on Consoles
    pix gpu capture on xsx - file not found?: I can no longer run gpu captures for xsx. I have tried repairing and reinstalling the GDK but every time I try a gpu capture I get a message about a file not found. PIX is displaying the game just...