XSX sent in for repair - tracking says received, but status still says waiting for shipment...?

Discus and support XSX sent in for repair - tracking says received, but status still says waiting for shipment...? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my Xbox Series X in for repair on Friday 11/20. According to the tracking information, it was received Tuesday 11/24, but I still haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Troy B, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Troy B
    Troy B Guest

XSX sent in for repair - tracking says received, but status still says waiting for shipment...?

I sent my Xbox Series X in for repair on Friday 11/20. According to the tracking information, it was received Tuesday 11/24, but I still haven't received a an official status update with the repair order that it has arrived at the service center. I know
    with the pandemic and with last Thursday being a US holiday that these likely cause some delays, so I'm not overly concerned yet. Anybody in a similar situation?

:)

Troy B, Nov 29, 2020
  2. StevenVillafane Win User

Xbox 360 slim powers on but wont boot up....

***UPDATE***

I tried to check on the webpage provided to check on the progress of my Xbox's repair/shipment but unfortunately, the page has not shown a single update since the process of having it repaired began. Not cool....

I took it upon myself to track it via Fedex's tracking number and it has arrived as of Tuesday but now the status lies in the void until I receive some sort of correspondence on the status of the repair progress.

For now, I just wait......
  3. jonnydangerrr Win User

Anybody else pre order on gamestop.com?

so I got the confirmation email and a shipping number at 6 this morning, but the UPS tracking site still says "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status-- including the scheduled delivery date--
    will be updated." Should I be worried or are they still processing orders?
  4. DENAz666 Win User

I need a little help about Xbox repairs

That is correct, you will receive an email with those details :)

This is taken from the Warranty and Repair page:

Track the shipment from the service center to you

When we ship your serviced product from our service center, you’ll get an email that includes a tracking number. Use that tracking number to check the shipping status at the carrier’s website, or contact the carrier for information.

Note It can take up to seven days for the shipping status to update on the carrier’s website. If you don’t see any status changes on your shipment after this time, contact Xbox Support.
  5. ImSLAYERII Win User

Xbox One Repair Wrong Tracking Number

Very aware of what Sony does...that's in reference to their no hold repair procedure and fast service. The package is sent on Thursday.. considering I was able to track my FedEx shipment starting from the time the label was printed...Ieexpected a similar
    procedure....I will shut up and wait
  6. RainingRoses Win User

Repair delivery

Hi,

It’s actually 14 to 21 business days for an official repair or replacement from Microsoft, and this does include shipping time. The exact wait time depends on a various number of factors though such as your country/region, the specific model, etc.

As confirmed in this support guide:

Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

> Track your service order status

After your console or sensor has been received at our service centre, the average time of service is 14 to 21 days, including shipping time.

Also here:

Help with your existing Xbox console or accessory service order | Xbox Support

> Track the shipment from your location to the service centre

Use the proof of shipment or tracking number that you received at the time of shipping to check the shipment status at the carrier’s website. You can also contact the carrier for more info. Once we receive your product at our service centre, we’ll notify you by email.

> Track the shipment from the service centre to you

When we ship your serviced product from our service centre, you’ll get an email that includes a tracking number. Use that tracking number to check the shipping status at the carrier’s website or contact the carrier for info.

Note It can take up to three days for the shipping status to update on the carrier’s website.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. XSX sent in for repair - tracking says received, but status still says waiting for shipment...? - Similar Threads - XSX sent repair

2. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  3. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  4. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  5. bug with XSX controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    bug with XSX controller.: neither of my controllers with official charge and play batteries will charge. i got no way of seeing it charging properly on either PC or X1X. there no new updates for the controllers. it worked...
  6. [RESOLVED] XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Boot Loop / Error E208 00000003 00000006 After Launching...

in XboX Insiders
    [RESOLVED] XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Boot Loop / Error E208 00000003 00000006 After Launching...: Rebooted to Dev Mode Error E208 while preparing Stuck in a boot loop where the troubleshooting guide launches and system restarts before controller can pair Removed main power, Seagate expansion,...
  7. Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?: My XSX is a year old and always consistently downloaded at a decent speed of 150-200Mbps. Now it starts at that usual speed and slowly drops to a complete pause of the installation within a...
  8. 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度

in XBoX Games and Apps
    机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度: 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度 a74ea200-dc56-4018-bdfe-3c6a9f1fd59c
  9. XSX shutdown when update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX shutdown when update: When updating, just finishing the varifying step, my xsx will turn off. After turning off, it cannot be waken up with controller. And if press the power button, it will turn off again after few...
  10. pix gpu capture on xsx - file not found?

in XBoX on Consoles
    pix gpu capture on xsx - file not found?: I can no longer run gpu captures for xsx. I have tried repairing and reinstalling the GDK but every time I try a gpu capture I get a message about a file not found. PIX is displaying the game just...