XSX getting frequent "cache is full" notifications starting about 2 days ago.

Discus and support XSX getting frequent "cache is full" notifications starting about 2 days ago. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not entirely sure if it's the newest alpha ring that's doing it, or if it's an issue with the game that I've been playing most right now. I've been... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XxGEORGIAKIDxX, Feb 9, 2023.

1. XSX getting frequent "cache is full" notifications starting about 2 days ago.

I'm not entirely sure if it's the newest alpha ring that's doing it, or if it's an issue with the game that I've been playing most right now. I've been playing the XSX version of Tiny Tina's wonderland. But after a little googling I couldn't find anything suggesting it's a common issue with that game. From what I've experienced, it seems that I'm getting this notification after an hour to an hour and a half of gameplay. Has anybody else been experiencing this?

submitted by /u/XxGEORGIAKIDxX
    [link] [comments]

/u/XxGEORGIAKIDxX, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Lady Malevolent Win User

Phantasy Star Universe: Worth the fee?

I played about a year ago when the first universe was always full. I recently just came back, like 2 days ago and now it seems like universe 2 is constantly full and universe one is usually sitting on about half full. It's a good game and worth it if you
    have people to play with but if you play alone it can get very repetitive.
  3. Jonathan Beltran Win User

Stuck on the green boot screen after a restore factory defaults with E303 8007042C error

But it was working fine 2 days ago... when the problem started to appear, also notification messages would not go away, something went wrong with the OS I think
  4. lBeardedl Zeus Win User

Xbox One Controller Issues

When did yours start? Mine started about 2 days ago.
  5. paul04-[xboxvenue] Win User

Achievements are not unlocking :(

Hi schnurren.

I was actually having an issue a few weeks back where I kept getting a notification which said "System cache almost full."

I attempted to clear the cache via the powering off/unplugging the power brick method, but this didn't work (I was still getting the notification.)

I then did a factory reset of my console. This seems to have solved the cache problem, I no longer get the notification, but I am still unable to unlock achievements :\
  6. SeverSheen360 Win User

Full bandwidth HDMI 2.1

Is it possible that the XSX is only 40gbps at launch and then gets upgraded to full 48gbps from a firmware update?
Thema:

XSX getting frequent "cache is full" notifications starting about 2 days ago.

1. XSX getting frequent "cache is full" notifications starting about 2 days ago. - Similar Threads - XSX getting frequent

2. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  3. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  4. bug with XSX controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    bug with XSX controller.: neither of my controllers with official charge and play batteries will charge. i got no way of seeing it charging properly on either PC or X1X. there no new updates for the controllers. it worked...
  5. [RESOLVED] XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Boot Loop / Error E208 00000003 00000006 After Launching...

in XboX Insiders
    [RESOLVED] XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Boot Loop / Error E208 00000003 00000006 After Launching...: Rebooted to Dev Mode Error E208 while preparing Stuck in a boot loop where the troubleshooting guide launches and system restarts before controller can pair Removed main power, Seagate expansion,...
  6. Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?: My XSX is a year old and always consistently downloaded at a decent speed of 150-200Mbps. Now it starts at that usual speed and slowly drops to a complete pause of the installation within a...
  7. I left the Xbox Insider Preview for XSX and can't get my system to revert to the normal build

in XboX Insiders
    I left the Xbox Insider Preview for XSX and can't get my system to revert to the normal build: RESOLVED: In case anyone else finds this post later on, it can apparently take up to 72 hours for your system to prompt an update to revert back to the standard live build. I have been running...
  8. Alpha Skip Ahead Updates are Failing. XSX Update Error Loop Hell. Can"t update can't get...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Updates are Failing. XSX Update Error Loop Hell. Can"t update can't get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImaginationIll1375 [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Updates are Failing. XSX Update Error Loop Hell. Can"t update can't get...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Updates are Failing. XSX Update Error Loop Hell. Can"t update can't get...: I am experiencing a major problem with this last system update for the 3rd time this month. Console XSX is on alpha skip ahead. It's Stuck in a system update loop. The system pushes for an update...
  10. I have a Yamaha rx v681 connected to my xsx with bitstream dts x selected but I get no...

in XboX Insiders
    I have a Yamaha rx v681 connected to my xsx with bitstream dts x selected but I get no...: DTS:X Yamaha rx v681 submitted by /u/CG679 [link] [comments]