XSX: every time I boot the console up it says: connect to Xbox live

Discus and support XSX: every time I boot the console up it says: connect to Xbox live in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the past day I started getting this issue where every time my boot up the Xbox, it says “connect to Xbox live” on the dashboard home. The message... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SillyMikey, Dec 19, 2020.

1. XSX: every time I boot the console up it says: connect to Xbox live

For the past day I started getting this issue where every time my boot up the Xbox, it says “connect to Xbox live” on the dashboard home. The message stays on screen for like 30 seconds then disappears and all the advertising then appears. It’s been happening ever since this morning and I can’t seem to get rid of it.

Does anyone else have this issue?

submitted by /u/SillyMikey
    [link] [comments]

/u/SillyMikey, Dec 19, 2020
  2. EwancrabtreeEwancrab Win User

Microsoft Skype on Xbox Series X crashes when on multi video

Hi Microsoft,

I am experiencing frequent crashes whilst using Skype on my Xbox Series X, the issue seems occur 20 minutes into a single session OR every time I join a group video call.

This issue is definitely related to the XSX Operating System or the Skype app, I can say that because the issue occurs even after a factory reset of the XSX and occurs on both of my XSX consoles.
  3. EwancrabtreeEwancrab Win User

Microsoft Skype on Xbox Series X crashes when on multi video

Hi Microsoft,

I am experiencing frequent crashes whilst using Skype on my Xbox Series X, the issue seems occur 20 minutes into a single session OR every time I join a group video call.

This issue is definitely related to the XSX Operating System or the Skype app, I can say that because the issue occurs even after a factory reset of the XSX and occurs on both of my XSX consoles.
  4. Svoboda1 Win User

Weird problem happening since last Dashboard update

1) Yes, I'm using a static. Static or DHCP matters not. Same behavior.

2) No, it does the same thing. The console boots up and into the dashboard. The middle box says "Connect to XBox Live" even though I have it set to auto connect. When I click on that, it prompts me to do the Network Connection test. I do that and it connects
    all the way to Live without issue and shows that everything is up, but when I exit that, I cannot sign into Live. Then I power the console down. Upon powering it back up the 2nd time, it connects to Live without issue.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Console freezing upon start up

Hello, how is our console connected to your TV ?

1/ Could you try disconnecting every cable from your console and leave it for about an hour, hook everything back up and then try to boot the console up.

2/ Disconnect the av/hdmi cable, boot up the console, once it's booted up connect the av/hdmi cable.
  6. IPC Paranoia Win User

Im having a huge problem

taidara it came back lol it only went away for a day and now ever time i boot my xbox up it says signed into xbox live disconnected from xbox live then i click reconnect and it goes straight back to disconnect. ive done every above method and still no dice.
    :\
Thema:

XSX: every time I boot the console up it says: connect to Xbox live

1. XSX: every time I boot the console up it says: connect to Xbox live - Similar Threads - XSX every boot

2. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  3. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  4. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  5. bug with XSX controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    bug with XSX controller.: neither of my controllers with official charge and play batteries will charge. i got no way of seeing it charging properly on either PC or X1X. there no new updates for the controllers. it worked...
  6. [RESOLVED] XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Boot Loop / Error E208 00000003 00000006 After Launching...

in XboX Insiders
    [RESOLVED] XSX Alpha Skip Ahead: Boot Loop / Error E208 00000003 00000006 After Launching...: Rebooted to Dev Mode Error E208 while preparing Stuck in a boot loop where the troubleshooting guide launches and system restarts before controller can pair Removed main power, Seagate expansion,...
  7. Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fix for XSX download stopping and starting?: My XSX is a year old and always consistently downloaded at a decent speed of 150-200Mbps. Now it starts at that usual speed and slowly drops to a complete pause of the installation within a...
  8. 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度

in XBoX Games and Apps
    机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度: 机器xsx,下载速度慢(电信500m),下载速度只有80m。怎么提高下载速度 a74ea200-dc56-4018-bdfe-3c6a9f1fd59c
  9. XSX shutdown when update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XSX shutdown when update: When updating, just finishing the varifying step, my xsx will turn off. After turning off, it cannot be waken up with controller. And if press the power button, it will turn off again after few...
  10. pix gpu capture on xsx - file not found?

in XBoX on Consoles
    pix gpu capture on xsx - file not found?: I can no longer run gpu captures for xsx. I have tried repairing and reinstalling the GDK but every time I try a gpu capture I get a message about a file not found. PIX is displaying the game just...