xresolver

Discus and support xresolver in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; microsoft your probably aware of the situation that this website is in and PLEASE HELP countless "booters" have tried to tell me my address and hit me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by facct rainz, Dec 13, 2020.

1. facct rainz
    facct rainz Guest

xresolver

microsoft your probably aware of the situation that this website is in and PLEASE HELP

countless "booters" have tried to tell me my address and hit me offline its extremely annoying please do something

:)

facct rainz, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Scotty0955 Win User

Xresolver

• all websites store ip addresses, it is legal, microsoft cant actually do anything against this site if it is just storing ip addresses as this is legal.
    • if the site was ddossing then yes microsoft could report this to the authorities and apply for the website to stop. but to my knowledge the site is not actually doing the ddos and therefore is not illegal.

Microsoft are already aware of this website and preparing a case to take it down the website is illegal and will be taken down The IPs is stored in the game and is not there for the public to access that is private information
  3. Scotty0955 Win User

Xresolver

• Well yes and no they need to take it down every game I get into I get pushed around by this because it's so easy to see the ip dos it because it's right there fixed this.

Hello there Microsoft advice is report when this happens to the Microsoft Team at https://t.co/Jk6ObK6myX

in order for this website to be taken down there must be high reports and then Microsoft can take it down when they bring it to court so in order for any action to happen the users need to report it

Microsoft are aware of the website storing Xbox Users IP address This website is called xresolver Microsoft are working to take this down ASAP They also encourage people to contact Microsoft and report it as well this website will hopefully be taken down
    very soon I understand people don’t even want to play their Xbox because of this please know Microsoft is working as hard as they can to get this taken down you can contact them with the link above to report it to the Microsoft Team
  4. NinjaSlap1000 Win User

Xresolver

Well yes and no they need to take it down every game I get into I get pushed around by this because it's so easy to see the ip dos it because it's right there fixed this.
  5. Jaquaniana Jaquil Win User

Xresolver

how did you change ur ip?
    For xfinity you have to replace your router, im not sure about other providers

The only real way to avoid getting your IP captured is NO MORE PARTIES. Parties are the only way theyre getting IPs so play in gamechat.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Xresolver

even though it is a dubious website, getting ip addresses is not illegal as they are public, this site just collates the findings. what you do with the ip is another story and is then a cybercrime.
Thema:

xresolver

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xresolver

2. can anything be done about xresolver