XP Bonus games not working

Discus and support XP Bonus games not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My microsoft games is now showing with a "+" sign which is new, so I don't know if the software has been upgraded on my system. However when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GillybeanNZ, Dec 6, 2022.

1. GillybeanNZ
    GillybeanNZ Guest

My microsoft games is now showing with a "+" sign which is new, so I don't know if the software has been upgraded on my system. However when I try to play the bonus game it just drops me out of the program. Can anyone tell me what going wrong? Thanks

:)

GillybeanNZ, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Buick350X Win User

Squads

you earn bonus XP time when your squads plays when your at work/ xbox is off.

-

And that bonus XP time adds up.

-

30mins per game, win or lose

-

I was making tons of bonus time when the game first came out but no one is playing squad assault much, so Im not getting much offline action to earn a bonus.

-

gotta get friends to go into squad assault and challenge me to get some bonus time.

-
  3. israel polak Win User

I have the same problem. I play Microsoft solitaire collection on a PC and on a tablet. Both do not seem to be working with the Bonus games

[​IMG]
  4. WWWDottyGran Win User

I have the same problem. I play Microsoft solitaire collection on a PC and on a tablet. Both do not seem to be working with the Bonus games.
  5. HankWells1 Win User

I have the same problem
    [​IMG]
    with the exact same bonus points shown. Drops me out if I try to go to Play.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today GILLYBEANNZ

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What game is that?
    Are you referring to the Microsoft solitaire collection app?
    If that’s the case, are you playing this on PC or mobile phone?

In the meantime, did you tried reinstalling this game to see if that helps?
    Or what did you tried to fix this?
Thema:

1. XP Bonus games not working - Similar Threads - Bonus games working

2. Does anyone know how to find out difficulty level of bonus games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to find out difficulty level of bonus games?: I usually play Solitaire games each week to get the weekly trophies. I played Hard Spider three times in a row to get to the bonus game, and when I completed that, I went up three levels in...
  3. Solitaire and Casual Games program quits when trying to load bonus game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire and Casual Games program quits when trying to load bonus game: I play Solitaire on the Solitaire and bonus Games program. for the last week or 2, when you try to start the bonus game in the app, it hangs for a minute, then closes the program. This is across...
  4. When I try to play the bonus reward game (it's usually spider, but today it was klondike)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play the bonus reward game (it's usually spider, but today it was klondike)...: It defaults immediately to.desktop. windows 10. c79e53f6-a035-4f75-b7e3-9482b2be2a24
  5. The final weekly rewards bonus Game shows over 4billion xp. I'm using a PC...When I click...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The final weekly rewards bonus Game shows over 4billion xp. I'm using a PC...When I click...: [img] I got this on my game (PC) when I completed the weekly rewards (12/1/22) It doesn't seem real. If i click Play I'm taken to the game screen but It won't let me in and I have to cancel. What...
  6. when playing spider solitair the bonus game comes up as a freecell at all levels -bronze...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when playing spider solitair the bonus game comes up as a freecell at all levels -bronze...: when playing spider solitair the bonus game comes up as a freecell at all levels -bronze silver etc. Any ideas how to reset would be appreciated. 02bf978f-2a98-4ba2-b83f-856fb81ba999
  7. Is This Bonus Game Unsolvable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is This Bonus Game Unsolvable?: [img] The deck is shown in the picture (Klondoke Draw 3 Game). The txt file shows the card that are known, and "??" stands for the unknown cards. (s=spades, h=hearts, c=clubs, d=diamonds, e. g....
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game: Hello. I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Solitaire Collection Additional content won't load or install (Star Club XP card backs! How to fix this? No Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to...
  9. Got gears of war four (has bonus games as well. Judgement and such)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got gears of war four (has bonus games as well. Judgement and such): So I recently got gears of war four for Christmas and installed it from the disk. Saw a few posts on reddit about some copies having a small sheet of paper with four sets of codes on it (for the...
  10. NBA 2K22 75th Anniversary Edition bonus game content missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K22 75th Anniversary Edition bonus game content missing: Hello. I purchased a brand new, factory sealed, disk version of NBA 2K22 75th Anniversary edition for the Xbox Series X. It is missing the Xbox One version code for the game. It came with two...