XOX/ XSX slow internet connection

Discus and support XOX/ XSX slow internet connection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My internet download speed is 60Mb/s. Upload 8 Mb/s. It works perfect on all my pc computers in my house 24/h. But on my XOX and XSX it works... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RafalRafalski, Dec 5, 2021.

1. XOX/ XSX slow internet connection

My internet download speed is 60Mb/s. Upload 8 Mb/s. It works perfect on all my pc computers in my house 24/h.

But on my XOX and XSX it works horrible, because between 14:00 pm ~ 23:50 pm both consoles show download speed 5~10 Mb/s and upload 8 Mb/s.

Between around 24:00 ~13:50 both consoles magically show download speed 60Mb/s and upload 8 Mb/s.

Download speed change, and upload speed stays the same. That is why i am sure thit is xbox live problem. Not consoles, not internet. It is because of Xbox live. When you fix this?

:)

RafalRafalski, Dec 5, 2021
  2. RafalRafalski Win User

It's 1:53 am and my download speed on XSX and XOX magically is rock steady 60Mb/s . And it's gonna be like that till tomorrow 14~15 pm.

I told you, Microsoft is limiting me speed internet. Why i bought their consoles if it's gonna be like this all the time? I should have bought playstation.
  3. RafalRafalski Win User

"I think the issue is that, if your total download speed for you internet is "60Mb/s. Upload 8 Mb/s,"

and you connect a PC that uses 40Mb/s, a PC that uses 10Mb/s, and then another PC that uses 10Mb/s,
    your download speed will be maxed out."

My PC's does not use 40Mb/s or 10 Mb/s because they are turned off. They don't download anything, It is a problem of Xbox live which is limiting my download speed on XSX.
  4. SammyVS Win User

5. AUSTIN PWER Win User

Hey RafalRafalski

I think the issue is that, if your total download speed for you internet is "60Mb/s. Upload 8 Mb/s,"

and you connect a PC that uses 40Mb/s, a PC that uses 10Mb/s, and then another PC that uses 10Mb/s,
    your download speed will be maxed out. Each device will use the download speed until your Modem/Router is at it's limit.

The solve for this would be to call your internet provider, and increase your internet bandwidth.

I hope I helped solve this problem, please reply if you need more answers!
  6. AUSTIN PWER Win User

Have you tried using an Ethernet Cord?
Thema:

1. XOX/ XSX slow internet connection - Similar Threads - XOX XSX slow

2. Xox one m locked out of my account I'

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xox one m locked out of my account I': Can anybody help me with my issue of logging into an account that I've been locked out of? 229e46fd-dea9-4bcb-b71b-159a6bf5b915
  3. Xox Series x Startup error E100

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xox Series x Startup error E100: I turned on my xbox today only to find it 53% through an update that it is unable to complete due to a system error. I have attempted all available options with no luck. I have heard this is a...
  4. Save Synch not the same on xCloud as on Xox

in XboX Insiders
    Save Synch not the same on xCloud as on Xox: i tried to play Yakuza like a dragon on xcloud today and it says that my most recent save is on Chapter 5, whereas on my Xbox a few hours prior i just saved my game on Chapter 9 submitted by...
  5. HDR disabled after "Instant on" - big problen on XOX

in XboX Insiders
    HDR disabled after "Instant on" - big problen on XOX: HDR is working fine when normally starting the game. Switch off the console, switch on (instant on), quick resume the game - everything has wrong colors, hdr is not enabled. Only way to fix this...
  6. I did a input lag test on XSX and XOX. I got some amazing results. And Elite Series 2 has...

in XboX Insiders
    I did a input lag test on XSX and XOX. I got some amazing results. And Elite Series 2 has...: I tested out MCC, Halo 5, Ori and the will of the wisps and sekiro. Setting the Xbox to 120hz mode gave the best results, even if the game is running at 60fps (10-15ms advantage) 120fps games get...
  7. It's been 1 year since I got my XoX and joined the Insider program (already a Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    It's been 1 year since I got my XoX and joined the Insider program (already a Windows...: [IMG] submitted by /u/rdrtnk [link] [comments]
  8. Xox gamertag restrictions and question?

in XboX Insiders
    Xox gamertag restrictions and question?: Ever since Xbox released dead gamertags they seem to have made some extreme changes to what tags you can use and the character count to 12. (Which the last part is fine) but the restrictions are a...
  9. mt home xox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mt home xox: me and me friend both have each others accounts set as home. i bought COD and it wont let him download it on his xbox even tho my account is set to home on his xbox. wondering if anyone knows how...
  10. Xox 360 Slim is not reading max storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xox 360 Slim is not reading max storage: When I placed a 500 gb hard drive into my xbox 360 slim, it only show something about 209 gb inside of it. When I placed it into another xbox 360 it read it at 500 gb. What should I do?...