XONEX repeatedly crashes, error code given does not exist on knowledge base, require help

Discus and support XONEX repeatedly crashes, error code given does not exist on knowledge base, require help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I should begin by saying that I am part of the Insiders program. However apart from the error code 0x97e10bca I have repeatedly been getting I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by matt_kirsche, Jun 30, 2019.

1. matt_kirsche
    matt_kirsche Guest

XONEX repeatedly crashes, error code given does not exist on knowledge base, require help

I should begin by saying that I am part of the Insiders program. However apart from the error code 0x97e10bca I have repeatedly been getting I have also seen error code 105 yadayadayada alot over the last days which points - according to this forum -
    to a HDD failure and therefore a warranty case.

I was supposed to go on the help page and enter the error code in the subject line, only to find out that this error message did not even exist in the database. So I am at a loss if my XONEX is simply at the end of its life cycle, if its the OS since I am in
    the alpha program and a reset would at least make it usable again (I had to do that once before, and did not exactly find it to be an enjoyable experience) or if my console is simply in the slow, agonising process of dying. Often I need to completely reset
    the internal power surge protection by completely cutting off power repeatedly before I even make it to the start screen. Then, if I am lucky I may be able to play one of my games, only without all the DLC (for example Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition does not
    have Duke Nukem anymore, even though the DLC is still listed under "manage addon").

That about sums it up. The code 0x97e10bca does not seem to exist, all I have found is 0x87e10bca, which supposedly is a store issue. I am sure a store issue would not cause so many problems (having to reboot repeatedly, purchased content not available or games
    not starting at all).

Most hilariously, I cannot even report the problem using the Insider App, as it crashes as well (or well, the "report problem" feature remains stuck at "Collecting information" or the app just shuts down with the same error code as all my other apps / games.
    I cant make heads or tails of it. Anyone here who had the same problem? Any help would be much appreciated

:)

matt_kirsche, Jun 30, 2019
  2. BARKRUFFALO69 Win User

Hey man just talk to some xbox support guy, I had the same error, heres what he told me to do that worked for me hopefully it works for you.

This might only work if you’re using wifi and not hard wired with ethernet cable but still worth a shot to try.

1. Uninstalled all the apps that did not work.

2. Then go to settings> all settings> network>network settings> GO OFFLINE, then a forget network button will appear and click that.

3. Then hard shut off your xbox holding the power button for 10-15 secs until it
    [Mod removed- Inappropriate] down completely.

4.Then unplug the xbox from the wall for at least 3 mins

5. Turn it back on, reconnect to internet, and reinstall your apps and it should work.

Hope it helps
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Matt,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You can go and report the issue on the
    insider forums
    . This is for the insider program. Before doing any troubleshooting I would report there, this may be an issue with the update for insider. You can also see if others having the same issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. BARKRUFFALO69 Win User

3. SHUT DOWN COMPLETELY [Mod removed- Inappropriate] sorry haha
  5. Im M0E Win User

Xbox live gold account code error

me to i have 2 7 day trials when i try to redeem it on console it says "that the given code does not exist" and on pc it gives me error code XBOS-3010

7be1e28b-6011-4936-8422-16ba5ab901c0
  6. GodsAssassin007 Win User

XBOX BARELY WORKS!

Weird, when i search the error data base it says this code doesnt exist.
Thema:

1. XONEX repeatedly crashes, error code given does not exist on knowledge base, require help - Similar Threads - XONEX repeatedly crashes

2. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  3. Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves repeated Hazelnutbeard error: Sea of thieves won't work through steam. I've tried all suggested fixes, re-enabled teredo, updated all my drivers, even set up port forwarding specifically for SOT's steam servers. Disabled VPN,...
  4. Repeating Xbox Notifications...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Repeating Xbox Notifications...: This is frustrating. I keep getting notifications that my friend is live streaming. Like, every 5 minutes type of notifications. I have this friend as a favorite, because he a close friend. Maybe...
  5. My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...: This issue has been on here before but the solution didn't do anything to help. The problem is, when I go to install any disc games on my Xbox One S, they will download normally until reaching...
  6. I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again...: I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox live” for a second user on my new Xbox S series. This happens when we try to start a game llike...
  7. repeat the debit for the order [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    repeat the debit for the order [mod removed]: Please repeat the debit for the order [mod removed]. my debit card temporarily did not work due to technical reasons, I was unable to pay for the game order [mod removed] at Microsoft Store....
  8. Account password reset..then need to repeat?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account password reset..then need to repeat?: I recently went to change my subscription details and entered my email and pw. And it says it’s been locked because wrong password entered too many times incorrectly. So I do all the steps with...
  9. DTS Sound Unbound repeating uodate

in XBoX on Windows
    DTS Sound Unbound repeating uodate: I’m trying to setup DTS Sound Unbound for my new Arctic 9X headset since it says it’s equipped with the DTS technology, however when I’m trying to launch the app on my Xbox it keeps repeating the...
  10. XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone...

in XboX Insiders
    XONEX crashes, games/apps cant be opened or IF they open once in a while, DLCs are gone...: I should begin by saying that I am part of the Insiders program and receive alpha version firmware. Lately, my Xbox One X appears to be falling apart. I receive the same error code over and over...