XLive -- SOAP / Web Services Reference????

Discus and support XLive -- SOAP / Web Services Reference???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a developer and was hoping there was some way to login to Xbox Live with my user credentials and send a message request or send invites all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crosis388, Jan 6, 2014.

1. crosis388
    crosis388 Guest

I am a developer and was hoping there was some way to login to Xbox Live with my user credentials and send a message request or send invites all through a published API or Web Service?

Is there such a thing available for Xbox Live? References?

Thanks

:)

crosis388, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Connection Problems with xlive

But before i Can finaly say that xlive is really Working as it should i will Test it over The Weekend! And My Xbox360 has still the problem,which is told me by the Xbox.com/Status Site,Social and Gaming expierence on xlive are Not fully functional ! So i
    Hope that soon These problems will be solved as we pay for xlive and every Day iam not able to play proberbly is a day i pay for a Service which is not Provided to me!

HFD Dr Instabil, Jan 6, 2014
  3. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Top 5 Awful/Heartbreaking/BS Moments (Possible Spoilers)

Losing Soap was a good one. "For Soap"

NxtDoc1851, Jan 6, 2014
  4. HFD Dr Instabil Win User

Connection Problems with xlive

But before i Can finaly say that xlive is really Working as it should i will Test it over The Weekend! And My Xbox360 has still the problem,which is told me by the Xbox.com/Status Site,Social and Gaming expierence on xlive are Not fully functional ! So i
    Hope that soon These problems will be solved as we pay for xlive and every Day iam not able to play proberbly is a day i pay for a Service which is not Provided to me!
  5. Mister Fitzer Win User

COD4 MODDER HELP A.S.A.P.

Hey Soap, I'm sorry to hear about your CoD4 issue. Unfortunately, you will need to refer to this sticky post.
  6. XO Sectomy Win User

Region Change of my Son...

why isnt there a xbox confirmation ?

it changed via Web .... i cant do anything???

all money and MS Points are Gone ?????

no way !!?? no approvements ?

please help me...

his connection is broken, he get his own connection ! to xLive....

and tomorrow is fifa 14 early access.... best time for that....
  7. User 9242019 Win User

Gaming on a 4K tv will take some getting used too.

Turn off what Samsung calls "auto motion plus" or anything involving smoothing and that will get rid what is referred to as the "Soap Opera Effect"

There also should be a game mode that can be used to lessen screen lag.
  8. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Top 5 Awful/Heartbreaking/BS Moments (Possible Spoilers)

Losing Soap was a good one. "For Soap"
Thema:

1. XLive -- SOAP / Web Services Reference???? - Similar Threads - XLive SOAP Web

2. XLive in 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XLive in 360?: Is there any way to play online still on Xbox 360? or was xbox live completely discontinued? ec244b9c-1d02-4592-8996-2316a0b2ad52
  3. I can't download my xlive profile while playing backward mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my xlive profile while playing backward mode: When i open my game it won't connect to xbox live, i tried to reconnect to my account but it wont let me in, then i deleted it and tried to redownload it but it won't let me, keep doing errors. I...
  4. Xlive rewards free games may

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xlive rewards free games may: hey guys told to post here. signed up for the rewards. downloaded the games. played the games waited nearly 2 weeks for rewards to start and still nothing. pls advise cheers...
  5. Double paiement / GOLD and XLIVE GOLD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double paiement / GOLD and XLIVE GOLD: Hello, Why did I have 2 paiement for the same service ? One paiement the 03 june for Gold and One the 04 june for Xbox Live Gold, this is not the same service ? Thanks, JDSM...
  6. Xlive is messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xlive is messed up: I know i'm not the one with problem of that kind. For a day now, all started with that players couldn't receive game invites, a lot of stupid, Destiny (the game) recruitment posts on Bungie.net...
  7. Xlive is messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xlive is messed up: I know i'm not the one with problem of that kind. For a day now, all started with that players couldn't receive game invites, a lot of stupid, Destiny (the game) recruitment posts on Bungie.net...
  8. I have sold on my xbox360 new user has this message 445E-000-0080-0300 when connecting xlive

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sold on my xbox360 new user has this message 445E-000-0080-0300 when connecting xlive: I have sold on my xbox 360 console new user cant connect to xbox live this message comes up 445E-0000-0080-0300. d1a48324-8890-43c1-981e-c488eb3fc16b
  9. Problems with Gaming on xlive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with Gaming on xlive: when i Check The Xbox.com/Status Site it tells me that the Online Gaming on My Xbox360 with other xlive Gamers has Problems and it is not Working probably! This is going on noW Since days so...
  10. Connection Problems with xlive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection Problems with xlive: iam able to go online but cant connect to Friends and John their Games or they Mine! So openend the Network Settings to check out what the Problem is: NAT-type:Open so i test the Network and...