XINPUT1_4.dll is missing from my computer. is there any solution from microsoft to fix this?

Discus and support XINPUT1_4.dll is missing from my computer. is there any solution from microsoft to fix this? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; as stated above I asked microsoft for instructions on how to fix this problem in general as the methods I studied earlier may have the risk of slowing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Si-Udo, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Si-Udo
    Si-Udo Guest

XINPUT1_4.dll is missing from my computer. is there any solution from microsoft to fix this?

as stated above I asked microsoft for instructions on how to fix this problem in general as the methods I studied earlier may have the risk of slowing down or interfering with the performance of my PC.

about my pc i am using win 7 but if possible is there a solution that can work on all types of windows if allowed.
    also various other methods will also be very helpful

:)

Si-Udo, Feb 19, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to upgrade to Windows 10 for full support of Xbox controllers. Win 7 inly suppirts via USB

X input is required to use them

Im not sure what will slow down your PC, as it’s a part of Windows.
  3. Jeff.W Win User

Xbox 360 controller button press also changes axis value

What other driver can be used with Windows 7? I believe xinput1_4.dll is for Windows 8.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

d3d11 problem windows 8.1

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

In the article below there are some solutions that can help you with this problem. https://www.solvusoft.com/en/files/...indows/suse-inc/opensuse-leap-42-1/d3d11-dll/ (Note: This is a website which is not from Microsoft and is in English. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products that are often classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.'

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  5. Hugues.Viens Win User

Game library empty on PC (Fixed)

After chatting with 2 (very helpfull) agents and running a lot of commands we could not fix it.

In the process we tried to install on a new computer and it was working.

In the end, I was able afterward to find a fix =>

The profile region is either not taken into account or not enought to fix the problem.

The last missing part => In my computer region I also had to switch from "New Caledonia" to => " France".

And everything was working again :)

Thanks for the help !

Note; I missed it, you asked me for the computer setting too. Ha well, you had the solution from the beginning :)
  6. Morning - MSFT Win User

My Fortnite game keeps crashing.

Hello ElochukwuEllis,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

We understand that you are experiencing trouble with running Fortnite games that keep crashing.

Thank you for sharing the information and the troubleshooting solutions you have tried, which can help us narrow down the problem. kernel32.dll error is a common error, which is usually a core dynamic link library file in the Windows operating system, and an error may cause the system to run abnormally or the program to fail to start properly. Here are some fixes for kernel32.dll error:

1. If you would not have encountered this before, and if you know the approximate timeframe when the problem occurred, you can try to use the System Recovery feature to restore to a point in time when the problem did not occur before, which will restore the system to a previous state and may help.You can refer to the "System Restore Point Restore" section at the bottom of this document, link below:

Recovery options in Windows - Microsoft Support

2. You can try to copy the file from another computer with the same version of Windows and move it to the computer where you are experiencing the problem and replace it.

Here are the general steps:

• Make sure you copy the correct version of the kernel32.dll file from another computer that has the same version of Windows installed. Different versions of Windows may have different versions of the file, so you need to match the correct version.
    • Then on the affected computer, locate the original corrupt or missing kernel32.dll file, usually located in the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 directory. Before replacing it, it is recommended that you first back up the original file just in case.
    • Paste the copied correct version of the kernel32.dll file into the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 directory and confirm the replacement of the original file.
    • After completing the file replacement, it is recommended to reboot the computer to ensure the changes take effect.

Hope this helps,please feel free to reply me if anything is unclear or if there are any further updates, thanks.

Best Regards ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community
Thema:

1. XINPUT1_4.dll is missing from my computer. is there any solution from microsoft to fix this? - Similar Threads - XINPUT1_4 dll missing

2. Juiced 2 missing "xlive.dll", Microsoft download link for dll is gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Juiced 2 missing "xlive.dll", Microsoft download link for dll is gone: As title says, I am trying to get Juiced 2 which I PAID FOR on Steam years ago, and it uses xlive.dll, which someone was provided a link for by Microsoft support years ago. Well that link is now...
  3. dinput8.dll Windows 11 Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dinput8.dll Windows 11 Error: This all started because someone recommended I play Elden Ring modded; that meant I had to install Nexus Mod Manager - Vortex. After many fruitless attempts to get it to work, I decided to just...
  4. “VCruntime140_1.dll was not found”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “VCruntime140_1.dll was not found”: Starting snowrunner I get an error “VCruntime140_1.dll was not found” I’ve tried reinstalling the game and reinstalling the Microsoft C++ redistributable file with no luck. Still getting the same...
  5. MSFS 2020 CTD Tried Safe mode as well VCRUNTIME140.dll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 CTD Tried Safe mode as well VCRUNTIME140.dll: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 23/04/2023 20:26:18 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-O2IIH8H Description:...
  6. 0xc000012f DLL is not designed for windows or has an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0xc000012f DLL is not designed for windows or has an error: Recently got gamepass through microsoft rewards and whenever i launch a microsoft published app (mc legends, grounded, etc) i get an error "0xc000012f DLL is not designed for windows or has an...
  7. KERNEL32.DLL Fault with Flight Simulator X on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    KERNEL32.DLL Fault with Flight Simulator X on Windows 11: I have been trying to run Microsoft Flight Simulator X on Windows 11 but the program keeps crashing to the desktop (at various points in time after starting the game). The Event Viewer entry is...
  8. Opengl32.dll error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Opengl32.dll error: [img] So I've been trying to play a game called Super Mecha Champions and this shows up no matter what i do is there something wrong with the file itself or the game and is there a way to fix...
  9. OPENGL32.DLL error

in XBoX on Consoles
    OPENGL32.DLL error: [img] Hi so I've recently installed a game called Super Mecha Champions and every time I try to open it an error appears "The procedure entry point QIIStencilOp could not be located in the dynamic...
  10. Wanting to play Shadow Complex Remastered in PC but received MSVCR110.dll missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Wanting to play Shadow Complex Remastered in PC but received MSVCR110.dll missing: I want to play Shadow Complex Remastered in PC but received MSVCR110.dll missing, despite the fact that I already installed it multiple times. Any ideas? My System Information (using laptop):...