Xim Adapters are Plaguing FPS Experience

Discus and support Xim Adapters are Plaguing FPS Experience in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I run a small YouTube Channel. You can search for it by typing in V4LOROUS. If you have played any first-person shooter games, you have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by V4LOROUSXBL, Aug 16, 2022.

1. V4LOROUSXBL
    V4LOROUSXBL Guest

Hi everyone! I run a small YouTube Channel. You can search for it by typing in V4LOROUS. If you have played any first-person shooter games, you have probably run into other players that use adapters such as the Xim Apex. If you are not sure what this is, pretty much it is an adapter that has smart translation technology to allow you to use a mouse and keyboard in games that don't support mouse and keyboard. In FPS games, mouse and keyboard is pretty accurate. Where the Xim benefits is that they also get target assist. Traditional mouse and keyboard do not get target assist. Therefore, the player using the Xim Apex is at a great advantage.

On my channel, I have a video titled "Microsoft Should Ban the Xim Apex." Please watch the video and follow the instructions to support my efforts to make Microsoft provide a mandatory controller update where Xim will no longer be able to work with Xbox controllers. Much appreciated. Thanks.

:)

V4LOROUSXBL, Aug 16, 2022
  2. LabT3chRazkiL Win User

The XIM Edge and LIVE

So, almost a year after this thread started, the new xim adapter for the xbox one is soon to be released and the debate may still continue, but the fact will remain. Xim users will keep playing fps games on xb live. As long as steering wheels and pedals
    are available for racing games and arcade joysticks with fat buttons (arcade pads) are available to play fighter games, the original kb/m style will be available for the true fps players. Get used to your gaming style so the control doesn't matter. It's your
    mind you're using against others'.
  3. Friction doM Win User

Xbox elite series 2 disconnects from pc periodically

Is it a game that supports controller use? if not, i would recommend looking into a xim adapter.
  4. ANE Koala Win User

Xim apex and other mouse and keyboard adapters

Wrong xim apex adapters alter the inputs of the console therefore changing data inside of the xbox not the game. It is a microsoft issue that they continue to ignore
  5. SmoothCaliber Win User

Does using the XIM APEX dongle to use a mouse and keyboard on games that aren't mouse-and-keyboard-plug-and-play ready get you banned?

He's not talking about the game apex he's talking about adapters that give the player macros such as rapid fire or anti recoil. I have found no real answer from Microsoft on the subject and there are literally over hundreds of videos showing the use of the adapters. Soooo buy the Cronus zen and combo it with a xim apex and to top it off buy the all new 120fps console. all you have to do is drag your mouse to a players head and out frame them. Works best in rainbow six siege 100% of the time imagine breaking your own code of conduct by allowing such an unfair advantage in fps games...
  6. JWM2-E233F119-98F4-4 Win User

XiM3, the keyboard and mouse input system

The XCM LIVE is the easiest to use keyboard and mouse adapter for the Xbox 360, theres also a version of the "other" console if you should require one. This is the 4th generation of the adapter and over the years it has come a long ways and does a great
    job of replicating the pc fps experience.
Thema:

1. Xim Adapters are Plaguing FPS Experience - Similar Threads - Xim Adapters are

2. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  3. With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    With the new ban system coming to xbox (if it hasn't been implemented) will XIM and other...: I play R6 all the time. But it is plagued by xbox users with XIM. Will Microsoft ban those products aswell or will they be unaffected 17f61377-3025-42c0-ae83-675f3f95c2d2
  4. When will the 3rd party ban be coming? Been waiting a while and the xim and zen's are only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the 3rd party ban be coming? Been waiting a while and the xim and zen's are only...: Is there a specific date or is there a general area of the year it'll be released? 1ae8e3ad-a8e3-4516-82e2-3fc6fc6fd8a9
  5. Can I used a leadjoy xim and not get banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I used a leadjoy xim and not get banned: I don’t want to use xim to give me a tactical advantage I want to use it on games such as watch dogs and dying light because I find that controller can become boring I don’t intend to use it on...
  6. Can I get banned if I use xim on offline games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get banned if I use xim on offline games?: I have been wondering, if I can use xim on xbox offline games that don't allow keyboard and mouse and not get banned, because I'm thinking of buying one for christmas...
  7. Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to...
  8. Cheating devices xim, zim, cronus.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating devices xim, zim, cronus.: When I heard Microsoft was planning on banning 3rd party devices I was so excited. Was telling my friends finally after 6years of people CHEATING in video games we can finally LEGITLY WIN and get...
  9. What needs to happen to isolate/ban any gamer using XIM?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What needs to happen to isolate/ban any gamer using XIM?: How does Microsoft plan on tackling the rampant XIM/Cronus/MNK cheaters that are destroying the competitive games on your Xbox? I understand that some people require access through those...
  10. is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...

in XBoX on Windows
    is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...: So before anyone goes in the defensive, the Xim adapters change change how the input from the keyboard and mouse is being registered into a controller input. While keeping all the advantages of...