حل مشكله help[Translation-solve aproblem help]

Discus and support حل مشكله help[Translation-solve aproblem help] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Translation-Peace be upon you I have a problem if I come to log in and get out like the one in the picture then they get out of the app I wish any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ok3t, May 23, 2020.

  1. ok3t
    ok3t Guest

    حل مشكله help[Translation-solve aproblem help]


    [Translation-Peace be upon you I have a problem if I come to log in and get out like the one in the picture then they get out of the app I wish any help]

    السلام عليكم عندي مشكله اذا جيت اسجل دخول يطلع زي الي بالصوره بعدين يطلعن من التطبيق ياليت اي مساعده
    حل مشكله help[Translation-solve aproblem help] [​IMG]


    :)
     
  2. Christyna64 Win User

    حل مشكله help[Translation-solve aproblem help]

    Have you tried resetting the Xbox beta PC app? Right click the app icon> click more > click app settings, then in here you can reset and repair the app. Are you able to sign into any other Microsoft/Xbox apps? Like a Microsoft Account on your PC, Xbox
    Companion app, or your Microsoft Account in a browser?
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    حل مشكله help[Translation-solve aproblem help]

    Hi Ok3t,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues signing in. Which app are you trying to sign into? If the console companion app here is a

    guide for signing in
    . Any additional information will help us to better assist you.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. TaupeMagician25 Win User

    what do u want to see in xbox one??

    يوجد لدي مشكله و قد جرى الاتصال على الدعم الفني للاكس بوكس ون وافادوا بوجود باند على الجهاز باند و تم اصلاح المشكله حسب كلامالموظف المختص وافاد بانه خلال 3 ايام سوف يعود الجهاز للعمل علماً بانه جرى الاتصال في تاريخ 12\7\2016 والا زال الجهاز يوجد عليه حظر
    ولم يتم حل المشكله ارجوا سرعة حلها او تعويضي بجهاز بديل .... وشكرا
  5. zeadzead Win User

    [Translation-A problem with the internet.]مشكله في النت

    النت يفصل من نفسه وبعدين يشتغل ويطفي ابي حل لا هذي المشكله

    [Translation-The internet separates from itself and then it works and my father has a solution no to this problem]
  6. SxvRoly Win User

    Hacked Account

    حل االلمشكلة بنجاح
Thema:

حل مشكله help[Translation-solve aproblem help]

Loading...
  1. حل مشكله help[Translation-solve aproblem help] - Similar Threads - حل مشكله help

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. اريد حل لمشكلة الخدمة غير متوفرة في بلدك[I want a solution to the problem of service not...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    اريد حل لمشكلة الخدمة غير متوفرة في بلدك[I want a solution to the problem of service not...: ما اقدر اشغل جهاز xbox one s في سوريا بسبب مشكلة الخدمة غير متوفرة في بلدك احتتج حل The service is not available in your country [Translation-I can't turn on a xbox one s in Syria because of the...
  9. : [Translation-A problem with the internet.]مشكله في النت

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    : [Translation-A problem with the internet.]مشكله في النت: : [Translation-A problem with the internet.]مشكله في النت Hi Fellow gamer, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. As you are having internet issues, we will need some more information. Which...
  10. مشكله

    in XBoX on Consoles
    مشكله: [img] 466d2a99-2995-473b-aba2-1491e00a55a7