我拥有XGPU会员,但是大部分游戏无法下载,极少部分游戏能下载。I have an XGPU member, but most games cannot be downloaded,...
Discus and support 我拥有XGPU会员,但是大部分游戏无法下载,极少部分游戏能下载。I have an XGPU member, but most games cannot be downloaded,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 我下载了挺进地牢,极限竞速5,想要下载的真人快打11,光环等,都下载不到,点下载 反应,能下载的游戏会直接弹出下载确认 I downloaded Into the Dungeon, Forza Motorsport 5, Mortal Kombat 11, Halo, etc. I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yanzuwu2, Dec 30, 2021.
Thema:
我拥有XGPU会员,但是大部分游戏无法下载,极少部分游戏能下载。I have an XGPU member, but most games cannot be downloaded,...
Loading...
-
我拥有XGPU会员,但是大部分游戏无法下载,极少部分游戏能下载。I have an XGPU member, but most games cannot be downloaded,... - Similar Threads - 我拥有XGPU会员,但是大部分游戏无法下载,极少部分游戏能下载。I XGPU member
-
I pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0)
in XboX InsidersI pre-ordered AC8 for Xbox physically but haven’t been provided the bonus I was promised (AC0): Hi, was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I pre-ordered AC8 but there was no code or email with a code to download AC0 which was supposed to be a pre-order bonus. Any help... -
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
How do I use the new free with adds
in XboX InsidersHow do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments] -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...