XGP AND RIOT

Discus and support XGP AND RIOT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The XGP bound Riot account was stolen and now I need to unbind it to protect my account 1f24576f-8914-4da2-bcd7-c78a67fc8354 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 天塍 夏, Jan 31, 2023.

1. 天塍 夏
    天塍 夏 Guest

XGP AND RIOT

The XGP bound Riot account was stolen and now I need to unbind it to protect my account

:)

天塍 夏, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

XGP AND RIOT

1. XGP AND RIOT - Similar Threads - XGP RIOT

2. Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP: Hello fellow Xbox Game Pass (XGP) users, I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered an issue with my EA Play account, and I'm hoping that some of you might have experience or insights...
  3. FORZA MOTORSPORT 进入游戏后可以正常登入XGP账号 包括检查更新 但最后进入的界面就会卡住 然后就没有任何反应

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA MOTORSPORT 进入游戏后可以正常登入XGP账号 包括检查更新 但最后进入的界面就会卡住 然后就没有任何反应: 错误应用程序名称: forza_gaming.desktop.x64_release_final.exe,版本: 1.488.4138.0,时间戳: 0x00000000 错误模块名称: forza_gaming.desktop.x64_release_final.exe,版本: 1.488.4138.0,时间戳: 0x00000000 异常代 : 0xc0000005 错误偏移量:...
  4. PC Internet connection loss due to XGP download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Internet connection loss due to XGP download: Hello, I'm currently experiencing an issue where my computer frequently loses internet connection whenever I use XGP, Steam, or other game clients to download games. I'm using a desktop computer...
  5. XGP can not download all ubisfot games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XGP can not download all ubisfot games: Hi today I trying to download the watch Dogs 2 from xgp. i can access the game page. but download button is in loading. I wait 10 mins, it is still in loading, So I try other ubisoft games...
  6. I cant lanuch Monster Hunter:Rise through XGP on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant lanuch Monster Hunter:Rise through XGP on my PC: I cant lanuch Monster Hunter:Rise through XGP on my PC。And it give back this message。Error: (0x80070102) bdc5cc8a-d42f-4fe9-919c-2a8593548f13
  7. 游戏服务此软件存在问题导致无法使用电脑xbox上的xgp服务

in XBoX on Windows
    游戏服务此软件存在问题导致无法使用电脑xbox上的xgp服务: xbox 法下载游戏,排查后发现是游戏服务这个软件有问题,点修复重置后发现这个程序只剩下8kb大小,尝试通过系统代 法 除,微软商店中显示该应用已安装,应为100多mb大小,而实际8kb,且 法卸载, 法重装, 法使用xgp服务 d5f40ac4-337e-4ff7-9e0b-f8d002b2d319
  8. File System Error upon any game launch from XGP (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File System Error upon any game launch from XGP (-2015294512): I keep on getting File System Error (-2015294512) every time I try to launch any game from the Xbox app that I have downloaded from XGP. I am on PC. I have tried multiple online solutions such...
  9. XGP 'Administrator Apprval required for installation' games issue

in XBoX on Windows
    XGP 'Administrator Apprval required for installation' games issue: I'm having issues installing most games on Windows 11 (also happens on Windows 10) that has the 'Administrator Approval required for installation.', as when i try clicking 'Install', it doesn't...
  10. xgp游戏安装提示需要管理员批准

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xgp游戏安装提示需要管理员批准: 我在xbox应用中没有找到这款游戏 后来去网页版本的xgp找到并跳转到xbox应用准备下载 但是提示安装需要管理员批准 已经尝试过更新系统 新建一个本地的管理员账户 都没有效果(家庭版) [img] [ *** Moved from Chinese Community by Microsoft Moderator *** ]...