Xfinity Hotspot Pop Up Window Broken on Xbox Series X.

Discus and support Xfinity Hotspot Pop Up Window Broken on Xbox Series X. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I am out out town at a friends house who doesn’t have wifi. I am trying to connect my Xbox Series X to a xfinity hotspot using my xfinity account.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LSR2308, Jul 7, 2022.

1. LSR2308
    LSR2308 Guest

So, I am out out town at a friends house who doesn’t have wifi. I am trying to connect my Xbox Series X to a xfinity hotspot using my xfinity account. I click on the xfinity public network to try and connect to the network. After checking connection I get a message saying additional authentication needed I click that and the xfinity pop up window opens. I click the sign in and it takes me to the long I’m screen but there are no text boxes to enter my xfinity account information to log into the hotspot.

Help ����
    Xfinity Hotspot Pop Up Window Broken on Xbox Series X. [​IMG]

:)

LSR2308, Jul 7, 2022
  2. KaitlynnRose Win User

Were you able to fix this issue? I am now having this issue and don’t know how to fix it.
  3. Tec_Smith Win User

I have the same issue does any1 have a work around ???
  4. LSR2308 Win User

Ok, I have done this before and never had this issue before.

Thanks!
  5. ngocphi Win User

You have to address it with at&t

Consoles don't usually support custom signins which require a webpagr
  6. Wicked_Genius Win User

OVER HERE I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!!

Select enter an alternative Mac address. Then off of another device that is connected to the hotspot let's say your phone. Open up it's wifi connection settings and use this Mac address on your Xbox. Now that device you got the address from won't work. So go back to that device and select either use random Mac address or use this devices Mac adreass to assign a new one to that device for it to be able to reconnect.

ENJOY😎
Thema:

1. Xfinity Hotspot Pop Up Window Broken on Xbox Series X. - Similar Threads - Xfinity Hotspot Pop

2. Why is my xbox multiplayer not working while on my hotspot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox multiplayer not working while on my hotspot.: I am currently using my phones hotspot to play a game of cod, it has worked before but for some reason the nat type is stopping me from being able to play. IPv4 NAT Type: Strict UPnP not...
  3. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  4. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  5. Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...: My xbox will not connect to my bt hub, I have taken it to another house and it works perfectly fine, any ideas 89af7179-0080-40a8-933b-6b13cc75ba39
  6. Hotspot isn't updating. UPnP unsuccessful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hotspot isn't updating. UPnP unsuccessful: Hello, I live out of service for internet, so I hotspot to game. It's worked for months with updates, slow, but it worked. Today's patch on COD says UPnP unsuccessful, and I can't get it...
  7. I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. Shows the nat to be unavailable...: I can't get my Xbox to fully connect to my mobile hotspot. The Nat shows unavailable & I get the teredo ip error 21f507f9-e536-4775-8849-ccecd135d80c
  8. My Xbox won't connect to my 5ghz hotspot from my phone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't connect to my 5ghz hotspot from my phone.: I have been using my phones hotspot recently because my internet is too slow but my xbox won't connect to the 5 ghz hotspot anymore. It will only connect to the 2.4 ghz hotspot. Every time I try...
  9. I'm unable to connect to my hotspot or xfinity

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to my hotspot or xfinity: I can't connect to my hotspot or XFINITY hotspot cf38f6c9-676d-4d1e-8ba2-79660e686c10
  10. Xbox Series X will not connect to Xfinity Wi-Fi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X will not connect to Xfinity Wi-Fi?: There is an issue with the Xfinity hotspot Wi-Fi where you you are unable to provide log in information for xfinity on the Xbox edge browser. Previously, I had used my phones MAC address on my...