Xemu Game Problem

Discus and support Xemu Game Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was downloading an ISO of the original Battle of Bikini Bottom for the Xemu emulator and I thought it was just that game, but no, every single... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xylo2009, Jul 3, 2022.

  1. xylo2009
    xylo2009 Guest

    Xemu Game Problem


    I was downloading an ISO of the original Battle of Bikini Bottom for the Xemu emulator and I thought it was just that game, but no, every single f***ing compatible g
    Xemu Game Problem [​IMG]
    ame put in there has to be interrupted by the stupid Assertion failed error! I even inserted a different ISO and the stupid thing just always says "Assertion failed!". If only I knew how to reinstall Xemu and start over again.

    :)
     
    xylo2009, Jul 3, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xemu Game Problem

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Xylo

    Xemu is not an official tool supported by Microsoft

    Unfortunately inside Xbox forums we can't assist you with that

    Sorry, you need to refer to who create it
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Xemu Game Problem

    llllooolllllllll I was reading it like no thats not what their talking about!!! SMH
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Xemu Game Problem

    Really?

    You really think a question about game piracy was a good idea on the official Xbox website?
  5. RelatingTester Win User

    Problems with games

    Try to power cycle your console in order to clean the cache...

    Then try again ;)
    This also did not help :(
  6. Frizio I iB Win User

    Problems with games

    Try to power cycle your console in order to clean the cache...

    Then try again ;)
Thema:

Xemu Game Problem

Loading...
  1. Xemu Game Problem - Similar Threads - Xemu Game Problem

  2. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  10. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...