xCloud won't save progress when playing Hello Neighbor 2

Discus and support xCloud won't save progress when playing Hello Neighbor 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I get to a certain spot in the game then quit the game to play later it won't save. Can somebody please try and help me with this. I have already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zack thegamer000, Jun 5, 2023.

1. xCloud won't save progress when playing Hello Neighbor 2

When I get to a certain spot in the game then quit the game to play later it won't save. Can somebody please try and help me with this. I have already tried with my permissions on my phone but it says "no permissions requested", I can't uninstall and install again because It is on the cloud. and I don't have the money to get it on my ps4. This is sooo annoying because I've been waiting to play this game for like 3-4 years (I LOVED the first game). If There is anything Microsoft can do to help I will be so happy to be able to play the longest waiting game of my life. Thank you for reading. PS. I am on Chromebook

:)

Zack thegamer000, Jun 5, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

This could be caused by corrupted data on your device. I would recommend restarting your devices and logging back and then try starting the games again. You may also need to re-install the games again to sync the recent save from the cloud storage.
  3. iTsFx Win User

check your files permissions if xCloud is allowed to write in your storage.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Zack! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's see what we can do about this here.

To isolate the issue, have you tried playing other games via cloud gaming if you get the same issue?

Since it's on the cloud, we only have limited troubleshooting steps to try here. Be sure to use Google Chrome browser with your Chromebook. If possible, reset your browser data or reinstall your browser.

If it does the same thing, our best option is to submit a report or feedback to Team Xbox for them to properly investigate the issue and fix it in their future updates. Xbox Cloud gaming is actually in beta, so we can expect some trouble playing games on the cloud.

To report the issue, please check your guide here:
    https://reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/w/xgspreview/...
  5. iTsFx Win User

You can check the file permissions for an app on Android by going to the app's settings page. Here are the steps to do so:

Open the "Settings" app on your Android device.

Scroll down and select "Apps & notifications".

Scroll down and select the app for which you want to check file permissions.

On the app's info page, select "Permissions".

You will see a list of all the permissions that the app has requested, including permissions related to file access.

You can click on each permission to see which files and directories the app is allowed to access.

If you want to modify the file permissions for an app, you can do so from the same "Permissions" page. However, keep in mind that modifying the permissions of an app could potentially break its functionality or cause it to behave unexpectedly. So, it's recommended to only modify the permissions for an app if you fully understand the consequences of doing so.
  6. iTsFx Win User

Thema:

1. xCloud won't save progress when playing Hello Neighbor 2 - Similar Threads - xCloud won't save

2. The Xcloud app software won't detect my right thumbstick or triggers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xcloud app software won't detect my right thumbstick or triggers?: I have been using a busted up and broken old wired offbrand 360 controller for most of my time playing on Gamepass games using the web browser, however upon ordering a new controller designed for...
  3. xCloud won't save progress when playing Hello Neighbor 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xCloud won't save progress when playing Hello Neighbor 2: Each time I quit the game to come back later the save data doesn't work and all my progress goes lost, forcing me to restart the game. This game's got autosave feature and I only play it from...
  4. Bought games on GPU won't be carried out on xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought games on GPU won't be carried out on xcloud: Hello everyone, I have been very disapointed to discover, recently, that bought games on game pass ultimate aren't being carried out on xcloud if you buy them before they leave. As a 90% xcould...
  5. Paired PS4 controller with laptop by Bluetooth, but Xbox App won't recognize it for xCloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paired PS4 controller with laptop by Bluetooth, but Xbox App won't recognize it for xCloud...: Hi! Trying to play xCloud gaming on my laptop with Ultimate Game Pass. The Xbox App won't recognize my Dualshock 4 controller. When I click on the thing that says no controller is connected, I...
  6. Xcloud day won't load into server

in XBoX on Windows
    Xcloud day won't load into server: I'm using xcloud on mobile and dayz won't load into a server it stops at 25% then gets blurry. Is there any fixes I can do cf11d886-fa52-4c34-8965-ef8ab626b6b2
  7. Bluetooth headset won't voice chat on XCloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluetooth headset won't voice chat on XCloud: Hello, I game with Xbox Cloud Gaming with the respective app from the Google Play Store. I use Bluetooth earbuds. Sound output works fine for game and voice audio, however I am unable to enable...
  8. My saved game won't carry over from xcloud to the downloaded game

in XBoX on Windows
    My saved game won't carry over from xcloud to the downloaded game: Currently playing through Mechwarrior 5, started out playing it through xcloud on PC, but really enjoyed it and wanted to continue the game after properly downloading it (wouldn't have buffering,...
  9. How to Type Name in Game (When xCloud won't recognize your keyboard)?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Type Name in Game (When xCloud won't recognize your keyboard)?: I just started The Outer Worlds, and as you begin the game, you need to enter your character's name. However, using a PC, xCloud won't recognize my keyboard. How do I get around this? I can't move...
  10. I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service

in XboX Insiders
    I received an invite for xCloud iOS and W10, but it won't actually let me use the service: When I go to log in at xbox.com/play, it keeps telling me to log into the account to which the email was sent to, which it was. Is anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/Robberryan...