Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

Discus and support Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to play fallout 4 but whenever the game starts syncing this error pops up and I can’t load my save. b7dd174f-41b3-4adf-ae48-a7265d39d962 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cwack, Feb 8, 2023.

1. cwack
    cwack Guest

Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

I’m trying to play fallout 4 but whenever the game starts syncing this error pops up and I can’t load my save.

:)

cwack, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern. I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Can you try clearing your local saves?

To do this:

Select System

Head to settings

Select System

Then select storage.

Select Clear local saved games.

Select Yes to confirm.

Once your console restarts, try launching the game again.

Note: Clearing local saves will not affect your games as cloud saves will have all progress and will sync back.
  3. cwack Win User

When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

Yes I’ve cleared over 100 gb on my Xbox but xcloud still won’t work for fallout 4 and it’s only fallout 4 that has a problem. I tried using cloud gaming on my Xbox instead but it still didn’t work. My game starts syncing and then says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” and says my Xbox is out of space for saved data
  4. cwack Win User

When trying to play Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

this is for xcloud app and I’ve tried doing it on my own Xbox but I still have the same issue on xcloud
  5. cwack Win User

I have 30 gb of space still on my chromebook.
  6. cwack Win User

I’m not streaming on my Xbox. I’m using the gamepass app on my chromebook. I also tried playing on my iPad but it still got the same error code 0x80830003
Thema:

1. Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this? - Similar Threads - Xcloud says “we

2. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  3. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  5. Xcloud device id issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  6. Mouse and keyboard on XCloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on XCloud: Could you please report the presence of a Chrome extension that does what the community has been asking you for years? It exists and we want to use it without risk of ban. Microsoft's policy is to...
  7. G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud: At first it wasn't bad but now every time I play a game and I get into it, it randomly sends me back to homescreen out of nowhere. It didn't start happening until this recent update. Is it just...
  8. I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...: No matter what I try i am unable to get the online pass via xcloud 2827ed1b-15cd-40f5-98a4-1357e6b53c5f
  9. Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to...: So I bought a month of gamepass to try the mobile gaming and it's been awesome for two days. I just went to play again and I wasn't signed out or anything but it is saying I need to buy gamepass...
  10. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]