xCloud says I can't sign in, what's the problem?

Discus and support xCloud says I can't sign in, what's the problem? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was trying to sign in to my xCloud, and I got a message saying I couldn't sign in. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? It was like a Couldn't... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AB-No-C, Jun 18, 2020.

1. /u/AB-No-C
    /u/AB-No-C Guest

I was trying to sign in to my xCloud, and I got a message saying I couldn't sign in. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? It was like a Couldn't sign in please try again later message that came as soon as I opened the app. It's a Google Pixel 2, with it being the only device I run xCloud on.

submitted by /u/AB-No-C
    [link] [comments]

/u/AB-No-C, Jun 18, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. AWildYamiEnters Win User

X019 Mixer Mixpot on TONIGHT'S Inside Xbox!

Wooo I can't wait! Hope they say xCloud beta is coming to iOS.
  3. NewbornGravy2 Win User

Microsoft solitaire access problems

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PROGRAM ???? Why aren't there any answers to all the problems? Can't sign in one day, the next it signs me in. Then, I can't play because it freezes and the cards will not move. Then, I can't sign in again. Performed the App troubleshooter
    and it says it FIXED it. Hello??? NOT.
  4. Doug809 Win User

My MS Solitaire Collection in W10 no longer functions

same problem. says I can't sign in but I am signed in.
  5. jim10000-B5E2D2E0-AB Win User

Connects to internet fine.....but no XBox live.

Im having the same problems. Randomly can't sign in to XBOX live, yet other times I get on no problem. Each time I can't sign in, it says I can connect to my network and the internet, but can't sign in to LIVE
  6. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
Thema:

1. xCloud says I can't sign in, what's the problem? - Similar Threads - xCloud says can't

2. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  3. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  4. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  5. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  6. Xcloud device id issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  7. Mouse and keyboard on XCloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on XCloud: Could you please report the presence of a Chrome extension that does what the community has been asking you for years? It exists and we want to use it without risk of ban. Microsoft's policy is to...
  8. I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play Dead Space 3 co-op via xcloud but it says i need an online pass which i'm...: No matter what I try i am unable to get the online pass via xcloud 2827ed1b-15cd-40f5-98a4-1357e6b53c5f
  9. Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for xcloud gamepass ultimate and been playing for 2 days but now it says I need to...: So I bought a month of gamepass to try the mobile gaming and it's been awesome for two days. I just went to play again and I wasn't signed out or anything but it is saying I need to buy gamepass...
  10. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]