Xcloud quality problem since last week

Discus and support Xcloud quality problem since last week in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm using xbox app for cloud gaming since the beginning and since last week this is how works, anyone has similar problems, or is it just me?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wojtas011, Aug 28, 2021.

1. /u/wojtas011
    /u/wojtas011 Guest

/u/wojtas011, Aug 28, 2021
  2. EqvalentX Win User

Facing some issues in launching game on xbox app pc cloud gaming

i would like to wait but the problem here is i am trying to play on xcloud via xbox app since last week and the problem still persists
  3. GrayTheNineLive Win User

Xbox Live Core Services

XCloud It's the new Cloud Streaming Platform of Microsoft...they have announce it last week, there's plenty of videos and descriptions online, but i'm not sure the recently live problems are bound to that.
  4. haroldnmadge Win User

XCloud in Australia quality issues

This is happening to everyone in Australia and not related to anyone's specific network. I have tried about 7 different networks (I'm in IT so can) including very fast WAN connections when I've been connected via ethernet. I've tried multiple PC's, laptops, phones etc... All the same. The quality of the xCloud app connection got pixelated to the point of unplayable about mid last week. Browser version isn't pixelated but is so laggy that you cannot play as there is about a second delay.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xcloud/comments/qmz3iz/australian_connection_pixelated_all_of_a_sudden/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
  5. Unreal Warfare Win User

Two Weeks, Two Controllers, Kaput

The new control pads are rubbish quality compared to the Xbox 360 control pad. I've returned seven so far since last November in total due to dull left bumpers and permanently depressed left analogue sticks, and I'm lucky to play a couple of times a week.

Absolutely shocking quality.
  6. eduscxbox Win User

E3 2019

I`m hoping for some announcement on Project xCloud and exclusive titles from the studios that Microsoft bought last year. Also, I wish to see some kind of partnership with nintendo as some rumors suggested last week.
Thema:

1. Xcloud quality problem since last week - Similar Threads - Xcloud quality problem

2. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  3. Xcloud device id issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  4. Mouse and keyboard on XCloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on XCloud: Could you please report the presence of a Chrome extension that does what the community has been asking you for years? It exists and we want to use it without risk of ban. Microsoft's policy is to...
  5. G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud: At first it wasn't bad but now every time I play a game and I get into it, it randomly sends me back to homescreen out of nowhere. It didn't start happening until this recent update. Is it just...
  6. Problem with the Xcloud survey...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the Xcloud survey...: For several days I have been playing, I have seen a screen that asks me if my experience has been good or bad, regardless of whether I answered the entire survey or pressed "X" when finished, it...
  7. Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?: Regarding local coop, I was thinking about adding compatibility for 2 controls in a single game, for example, FIFA 23, where I believe that many players would like to play 1v1 with friends....
  8. Xcloud wait times long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud wait times long: Is the cloud service only to see a countdown of more than 50 (and more) minutes to play? What's the point of a service that aims to be agile with those waiting times? And not only in the most...
  9. MICROPHONE ON TV XCLOUD

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROPHONE ON TV XCLOUD: HELLO, microsft i need help on how to make my earpods or headphones microhone work on tv 4373b2e7-c820-45fa-87fe-8c52142ab032
  10. ipv6 in xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ipv6 in xcloud: hello, I would like to know if I connect the ipv6 protocol, will the xcloud service work better? namely, will there be less delay in management, will the response improve? in general, will it be...