Xcloud on Greece?

Discus and support Xcloud on Greece? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello dear Microsoft , I wanna ask if the Xcloud service will be available on Greece soon ? Cause i have gamepass ultimate , and i want to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by markmarkmarkmark1, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Xcloud on Greece?

Hello dear Microsoft ,

I wanna ask if the Xcloud service will be available on Greece soon ?

Cause i have gamepass ultimate , and i want to get privilendge of all the functionalities.

Thank you in advance for any answer to my question !!

:)

markmarkmarkmark1, Mar 18, 2021
  2. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Xbox Greece!!

Hey JP183,

The only thing to worry about would be the PAL or NTSC setting of your Xbox. Since you bought your Xbox in the UK it has the PAL setting. The PAL setting is used everywhere in Europe.

In short lines, you're safe to buy games from anywhere you like in Europe.

NOTE: The games you buy in Greece might be in Greek. I'm not too sure about this.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Delivery to Greece

4. Onyx Is Here Win User

games in greece

You should check any local gaming store to see if they have a copy of the game. If you cannot find it then you may have to try an online service such as Ebay or Amazon.
  5. Arounas Win User

Netflix in Greece

Hello. I found this thread through google. Netflix is as of last night, available in GREECE. I subscribed for one Free month that they offer as a promotion. My question is that i cannot find the application anywhere in the Xbox store in order to install
    it and see how it Works.

Is there anyone who is facing the same problem?
  6. PanagiotisBafaloukos Win User

Delivery to Greece

Hello again!

It seems that it can be done through the Ireland Microsoft store! Delivering to Greece and paying from Greece is possible.
Thema:

Xcloud on Greece?

1. Xcloud on Greece? - Similar Threads - Xcloud Greece

2. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  3. Xcloud device id issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  4. Mouse and keyboard on XCloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on XCloud: Could you please report the presence of a Chrome extension that does what the community has been asking you for years? It exists and we want to use it without risk of ban. Microsoft's policy is to...
  5. G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud: At first it wasn't bad but now every time I play a game and I get into it, it randomly sends me back to homescreen out of nowhere. It didn't start happening until this recent update. Is it just...
  6. Problem with the Xcloud survey...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the Xcloud survey...: For several days I have been playing, I have seen a screen that asks me if my experience has been good or bad, regardless of whether I answered the entire survey or pressed "X" when finished, it...
  7. Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?: Regarding local coop, I was thinking about adding compatibility for 2 controls in a single game, for example, FIFA 23, where I believe that many players would like to play 1v1 with friends....
  8. Xcloud wait times long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud wait times long: Is the cloud service only to see a countdown of more than 50 (and more) minutes to play? What's the point of a service that aims to be agile with those waiting times? And not only in the most...
  9. MICROPHONE ON TV XCLOUD

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROPHONE ON TV XCLOUD: HELLO, microsft i need help on how to make my earpods or headphones microhone work on tv 4373b2e7-c820-45fa-87fe-8c52142ab032
  10. ipv6 in xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ipv6 in xcloud: hello, I would like to know if I connect the ipv6 protocol, will the xcloud service work better? namely, will there be less delay in management, will the response improve? in general, will it be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox cloud gaming not available in greece