Xcloud not working on Huawei devices

Discus and support Xcloud not working on Huawei devices in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello. I can play Xcloud perfectly on my Mediatek tablet But whenever i try using my Huawei phone with Kirin 989 chipset the game runs very choppy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MicaelArvidsson, May 26, 2021.

1. Xcloud not working on Huawei devices

Hello. I can play Xcloud perfectly on my Mediatek tablet

But whenever i try using my Huawei phone with Kirin 989 chipset the game runs very choppy with frameskips and once in a while the whole screen freezes but the audio continues to play

We are many users on Reddit who complains about this. Huawei is a fairly popular mobile brand and every other game streaming service works good . But not xcloud

I pay for game pass ultimate but i can't use it on my phone, does not have a Xbox console either

I think the decoding of the h264 stream with Huawei devices uses software decoding, not hardware decoding. The packages for supporting hardware decoding is in another package for the Huawei phones.

Please look into this

:)

MicaelArvidsson, May 26, 2021
  2. MicaelArvidsson Win User

I have tried everything. It works with all other devices wired or wirelessly on the same network

But not with Huawei
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

4. 1JayMax Win User

Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

It's an interesting idea but I doubt it. I don't think there is any need for such a device as xcloud will work on any device
  5. AdamKronus Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

If the idea of XCloud is"play on any device" why create a device to play with XCloud?
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Portable Xbox OR Windows tablet with joysticks

Xbox is working on xCloud which will be being Xbox games to multiple devices such as phones and tablets.
Thema:

1. Xcloud not working on Huawei devices - Similar Threads - Xcloud working Huawei

2. Xcloud not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud not working: Today I wanted to play some Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xcloud on my Xbox One S (i have played it many times before with no issue) but today, when I pressed it, it stayed on the cloud gaming...
  3. Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) xcloud voice chat isn't working: When using the xcloud streaming in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) if I connect to guild voice chat I can hear chat for 1 second and then it shuts off. I have xbox game pass ultimate and I don't have a...
  4. Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.: Hello there, I'm Francesco, a blind Xcloud user and insider who has recently joined the ranks. In these past few days of experimentation I've discovered that, even though the narration options...
  5. Do pc wheels work for Xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do pc wheels work for Xcloud: I want to buy a pc wheel and wanted to know if the wheel would work in Xcloud in the browser. I wanted to buy the Thrustmaster T150 RS. ad5023ff-5238-4eed-804f-8b21672ad621
  6. Why XCloud doesn't work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why XCloud doesn't work?: I have a problem with XCloud, I played for 1 year and everything was fine, but recently, I now only get a black screen, I have this black screen in 3 browsers, Chrome, Brave and Edge, but when I...
  7. XCLOUD CROSSPLAY NOT WORKING FOR FORTNITE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XCLOUD CROSSPLAY NOT WORKING FOR FORTNITE: Hey I was playing Fortnite and after clicking start it show crossplay not available on xcloud gaming I’ve gone to privacy settings and all were enabled and I’ve played the game normally before...
  8. Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+: Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+ 008a8f47-e625-4abc-b9fe-b8bdae19280d
  9. My controller won’t work for XCloud for iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    My controller won’t work for XCloud for iPhone: I’m trying to play XCloud on iPhone like I went to the browser and did the add to Home Screen and when I try to use the controller input it just doesn’t do anything but when I press the Xbox...
  10. Does not work xCloud on Samsung Tizen OS 2021, gray background and error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does not work xCloud on Samsung Tizen OS 2021, gray background and error.: I have an error on a Samsung Tizen OS 2021 TV, I can’t enter the Xbox application, a gray screen and an error. Unfortunately, the requested page was not found. Someone knows how to solve it?...