xcloud ios beta iphone 12 xs controller isn't working

Discus and support xcloud ios beta iphone 12 xs controller isn't working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not sure if this is because i'm using latest ios 14 beta whilst xcloud is downloaded on iphone 12 mini. xs controller pairs and connects to bluetooth... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Historical-Control13, Apr 21, 2021.

1. xcloud ios beta iphone 12 xs controller isn't working

Not sure if this is because i'm using latest ios 14 beta

whilst xcloud is downloaded on iphone 12 mini.

xs controller pairs and connects to bluetooth fine.

No controller use or reaction via xcloud games.

is it best to allow ios 14.5 full version next few weeks.

thanks

submitted by /u/Historical-Control13
    [link] [comments]

/u/Historical-Control13, Apr 21, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Gamepass on iphone

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Double-check if your subscription is active on this link.

https://account.microsoft.com/services

After checking the subscription come back to xbox.com/play

Also, check if your iPhone is one of those mentioned and if it has the mentioned OS version.

OS version

iOS 14.4 or later

iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Xcloud

Microsoft is getting back into the smartphone market, but with Android as its OS instead of a slimmed-down version of Windows. That probably is a significant reason why Android is getting the XCloud beta first, but Microsoft isn't foolish enough to ignore
    iOS. I will be curious to play this on my iPad or iPhone.
  4. Epic Louie Win User

Handheld device from Microsoft to complement xCloud

I'm fine using my phone. I recently upgraded to a iPhone XS Max. I'm looking forward to xCloud.
  5. Edocsil 2020 Win User

Help posting posts with iPhone , box won't select!

iPhone 4 is End Of Line and doesn't use the latest version of iOS so they could be the problem. I can confirm it works fine on iPhone 8 and iOS 12
  6. GER I PR3D4T0R Win User

Xcloud

Hi XxDarkkAvenger,

the Project xCloud Prievew is already available for iOS! Please note, that only 10,000 people in total can try out the beta right now. For more infos visit https://majornelson.com/.

With kind regards

Thema:

xcloud ios beta iphone 12 xs controller isn't working

1. xcloud ios beta iphone 12 xs controller isn't working - Similar Threads - xcloud ios beta

2. Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Activision Blizzard Xcloud!!!!!: Please relese all Activision Blizzard games to Xcloud talk with Ubisoft and pay them lots of money. Now Diablo IV not in Xcloud submitted by /u/jontebula [link] [comments]
  3. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  4. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  5. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  6. Xcloud device id issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  7. Mouse and keyboard on XCloud

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse and keyboard on XCloud: Could you please report the presence of a Chrome extension that does what the community has been asking you for years? It exists and we want to use it without risk of ban. Microsoft's policy is to...
  8. G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    G-Cloud update keeps crashing Xcloud: At first it wasn't bad but now every time I play a game and I get into it, it randomly sends me back to homescreen out of nowhere. It didn't start happening until this recent update. Is it just...
  9. Problem with the Xcloud survey...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with the Xcloud survey...: For several days I have been playing, I have seen a screen that asks me if my experience has been good or bad, regardless of whether I answered the entire survey or pressed "X" when finished, it...
  10. Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any recent plans to add local co-op or account sharing to Xcloud?: Regarding local coop, I was thinking about adding compatibility for 2 controls in a single game, for example, FIFA 23, where I believe that many players would like to play 1v1 with friends....