Xcloud gaming controller usb c type connection + headphones jack for Android phones

Discus and support Xcloud gaming controller usb c type connection + headphones jack for Android phones in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I’m completly new to both the android and xbox scenes. I’ve been looking for a good controller that is compatible with my One plus 8 pro... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KrisCloudy, Oct 10, 2020.

1. KrisCloudy
    KrisCloudy Guest

Xcloud gaming controller usb c type connection + headphones jack for Android phones

Hi everyone. I’m completly new to both the android and xbox scenes. I’ve been looking for a good controller that is compatible with my One plus 8 pro so I can stream and play xcloud games on my phone. Like most modern phones nowadays, my phone doesn’t
    have a headphone jack. I was wondering if any of you know if there is any controller I can connect my phone to through usb c cable for low latency connection there also has a headphone jack sound-out put ...so I won’t experience any bluetooth lantency or disturb
    my surroundings while playing games? I find it dissapointing that the new xbox series x controller can’t connect with android phones by usb c cable - it woud be perfect if it did, since it both has usb c port and headphone jack.

:)

KrisCloudy, Oct 10, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

What is the difference between the Xbox one controller with a usb c included and the regular wireless controller?

Ones updated model (type c ) with Bluetooth and headphone jack and charges faster

2nd one uses rf signals and no headphone jack you have to use an adapter

And charges less faster due to the micro USB limits

And next gen (higher captain batteries ) play and charge kits only work with USB type c
  3. Assassin14273 Win User

No me jalan mis audifonos que se conectan por usb[I am not pulled by my headphones that connect via usb]

Hi

I'm not sure if these headphones are compatible via USB. If the headphones can be connected via a headphone jack then you can plug them directly into the port on your controller. This will allow sound and voice to work
  4. With Tatsuhiko Win User

Sounds coming from my Headphones

Hello, the headphones has both USB and jack port, I used to jack with my controller, no adapter is needed.

the headphones works well in my laptop
  5. Francis Hayle Win User

My Macbook doesn’t recognize my Xbox Wireless Controller as an usb device

Hi, try connecting the controller with a usb to usb type c cable
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Electric Volt controller connect to Win10 via cable

Hi,

Almost any USB C to USB A cable (your standard USB Phone/tablet charge cable) will work fine for PC or console gaming with a Series X type controller. I use a 2M USB C cable to connect my Series X controller to my PC.

I don't have any Bluetooth issues, but using a cable does avoid changing the batteries so much. 😁
Thema:

1. Xcloud gaming controller usb c type connection + headphones jack for Android phones - Similar Threads - Xcloud gaming controller

2. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  3. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  4. XCloud gaming iPadOS Safari AND Chrome won’t allow me to sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    XCloud gaming iPadOS Safari AND Chrome won’t allow me to sign in.: [img] [img] I was playing just fine yesterday but after logging out I’ve only been getting this error. I have already cleared cookies/browsing data to no avail. I can’t even log in on my phone....
  5. Can you guys get rocket league on xcloud gaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys get rocket league on xcloud gaming?: i am very bored without rocket league on xcloud ig submitted by /u/PugsFN [link] [comments]
  6. Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.: Hello there, I'm Francesco, a blind Xcloud user and insider who has recently joined the ranks. In these past few days of experimentation I've discovered that, even though the narration options...
  7. XCloud (Cloud gaming) & general Xbox support for the Faroe Islands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XCloud (Cloud gaming) & general Xbox support for the Faroe Islands: Most Microsoft business products are supported on the Faroe Islands (part of Denmark). I was curious if there is any chances of seeing support for XCloud (Cloud Gaming) support here? Additionally,...
  8. Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?: I had no problems connecting within a minute before, but this past week and a half load times for cloud gaming via my Xbox one x have progressively gotten worse to the point that it now says 10...
  9. Xcloud gaming on xbox app or Edge disconnects after 1m45s for 10s and the reconnects itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud gaming on xbox app or Edge disconnects after 1m45s for 10s and the reconnects itself: Every time I try to play on xcloud gaming after 1 minute and 45 seconds the connection stops and after 10s it reconnects. All the time. I'm on Windows 10, connected to the modem via Ethernet cable...
  10. Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...: I tried hard resetting several times, changing the hdmi ports/cables nothing works. Now my pc no longer connects to anything!!! My pc cost me $2000 HELP??!! 26e19f87-ded9-4284-a233-36f09ddbaf50