Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone

Discus and support Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time ever but my progress won’t save. I do not own an xbox at all so I can only stream games my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by LouiseWarner1, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone

I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time ever but my progress won’t save. I do not own an xbox at all so I can only stream games my iPhone and my PC via Xcloud. So far none of my progress has saved at all, which is incredibly annoying. So far this has happened to all of the games I have played. This includes Fable 2, Doom Eternal, Stranger Things 3, Banjo-Kazooie, Oblivion and Forza Motorsport 7.

I spent a while on each of these games on my iPhone and my PC, only to find out after I finished my gaming session that they just didn’t save any progress at all to either of my devices but will save my achievements which is conflicting. Is there any fix for this? Is this an issue with said games, an issue with Xcloud or are there some settings I need to change?

Please note, this is the first time I have ever used game pass so I have no experience with settings and I am clueless as to any bugs it has.

:)

LouiseWarner1, Jun 29, 2022
  2. SammyVS Win User

xCloud does not have this function to save progress manually or store to PC/phone internal memory. Everything is saved in the cloud but this issue is preventing the service from working properly.
  3. LouiseWarner1 Win User

Hey thanks for getting back to me, i have been constantly giving feedback while using xcloud and from what I have seen online from other users nobody seems to be having the same problem as me. I haven’t found any other person on the internet who can help me so I appreciate the help from you!

Would it work better if I manually sync my data to xcloud, if so how do I do that on iPhone?
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @LouiseWarner1!

This could be caused by corrupted data on your device. I would recommend restarting your devices and logging back and then try starting the games again. You may also need to re-install the games again to sync the recent save from the cloud storage.
  5. LouiseWarner1 Win User

Thanks. Is there a way for me to access my saved data from the cloud while I am streaming?
  6. LouiseWarner1 Win User

Thank you, how do I sync on iPhone?
Thema:

1. Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone - Similar Threads - Xcloud game pass

2. Where are all the game pass games on Xcloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are all the game pass games on Xcloud?: So I paid for game pass ultimate so I could stream to my iPhone, I bought a dlc yesterday for AC origins, and could play it, along with all the other game pass games, but when I tried to today,...
  3. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App: Hello! I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app. Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no play button, only install to. [img]...
  4. does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?

in XboX Insiders
    does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?: since microsoft bought activision blizzard and geoff made this tweet https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1483614576134406145 i admit that i whant to sign the game pass for cloud to can...
  5. Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass: Hello, I really like the cloud of the xbox game pass, but it is impossible to play with 2 controllers locally, could you integrate this functionality ? This is a function that will be of great...
  6. In game voice chat is not working at all with Xbox xCloud and Game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    In game voice chat is not working at all with Xbox xCloud and Game pass.: I'm not able to talk with xCloud in game voice chat no matter what I do. I have a mic connected to USB-A on PC. I checked all settings from Destiny 2 and yet xCloud still didnt allow me to use...
  7. XCLOUD XBOX GAME PASS ASSINATURA PELO NAVEGADOR! [XCLOUD XBOX GAME PASS SIGNATURE BY BROWSER]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XCLOUD XBOX GAME PASS ASSINATURA PELO NAVEGADOR! [XCLOUD XBOX GAME PASS SIGNATURE BY BROWSER]: é Possivel a Gente Realizar a Assinatura Da Xbox Game Pass Xcloud, Somente Pelo Navegador Porque Por Exemplo Se Eu Não Tiver Mais Meu Notebook, e Eu Quiser Assinar Pelo Android, Eu Sei Que Da...
  8. how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate: Please answer my question ! Thanks in advance submitted by /u/MAFIAHAMMAD [link] [comments]
  9. Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone: I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time ever but my progress won’t save. I do not own an xbox at all so I can only stream games my iPhone and my PC via Xcloud. So far none of my...
  10. Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot use Xcloud despite being able to use Game Pass Ultimate via family sharing.: I am in australia with a compatible device, but i am unable to use Xcloud, despite having access to game pass via family sharing. Do i need to have my own subscription?...