Xcloud game not including all owned DLC?

Discus and support Xcloud game not including all owned DLC? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I am trying to play Two Point Hospital on xcloud (Edge on a win10 machine) and I have the Jumbo Edition upgrade on actual console. That means I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MikeLanglois, May 24, 2021.

1. Xcloud game not including all owned DLC?

So I am trying to play Two Point Hospital on xcloud (Edge on a win10 machine) and I have the Jumbo Edition upgrade on actual console. That means I have all DLC released for the game, and on console I can play all DLC.

When I stream the game on xcloud on my pc though, it doesnt recognise I have the Jumbo Edition upgrade so I cant play any of the DLC stages I have started on my console? It has the same problem when playing with touch controls on my phone.

Its the only game I have had this problem with. Anyone know a way to fix it?

submitted by /u/MikeLanglois
    [link] [comments]

/u/MikeLanglois, May 24, 2021
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How to use DLC with Game Pass Ultimate cloud gaming

Hi DF1UAF1, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you using the same account that received the DLC to play via XCloud?

All DLC you own should be reflected on the games via XCloud.
  3. dirksteenbergen Win User

Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session

i know but the full game is on the cloud including most of the dlc's

my question is am i right to assume these are missing the xcloud content ?

and if so are they going to be added?
  4. White_231 Win User

Oblivion DLC

That's really disappointing that those DLC are unavailabe and that I can't even buy that DLC to integrate it with Game Pass xcloud version of Oblivion. It's strange since Microsoft own Bethesda games now, I hope they will adress that soon.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

The DLC's that popped up in game had nothing to do if you purchased them or not. All the DLC is included in the Backward compatible version of the game. I own the game, and I got all the DLC with it, even though I never purchased the DLC.
  6. Smwutches Win User

If I buy Xbox x game can I play the game on xcloud with my PC?

Only games included with Game Pass can be played through xcloud. Otherwise, it's not possible to purchase a game and play it on xcloud.
Thema:

Xcloud game not including all owned DLC?

1. Xcloud game not including all owned DLC? - Similar Threads - Xcloud game including

2. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  3. XCloud gaming iPadOS Safari AND Chrome won’t allow me to sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    XCloud gaming iPadOS Safari AND Chrome won’t allow me to sign in.: [img] [img] I was playing just fine yesterday but after logging out I’ve only been getting this error. I have already cleared cookies/browsing data to no avail. I can’t even log in on my phone....
  4. Can you guys get rocket league on xcloud gaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys get rocket league on xcloud gaming?: i am very bored without rocket league on xcloud ig submitted by /u/PugsFN [link] [comments]
  5. Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud: Let games read to me option doesn't work as expected.: Hello there, I'm Francesco, a blind Xcloud user and insider who has recently joined the ranks. In these past few days of experimentation I've discovered that, even though the narration options...
  6. XCloud (Cloud gaming) & general Xbox support for the Faroe Islands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XCloud (Cloud gaming) & general Xbox support for the Faroe Islands: Most Microsoft business products are supported on the Faroe Islands (part of Denmark). I was curious if there is any chances of seeing support for XCloud (Cloud Gaming) support here? Additionally,...
  7. Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?: I had no problems connecting within a minute before, but this past week and a half load times for cloud gaming via my Xbox one x have progressively gotten worse to the point that it now says 10...
  8. Xcloud gaming on xbox app or Edge disconnects after 1m45s for 10s and the reconnects itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud gaming on xbox app or Edge disconnects after 1m45s for 10s and the reconnects itself: Every time I try to play on xcloud gaming after 1 minute and 45 seconds the connection stops and after 10s it reconnects. All the time. I'm on Windows 10, connected to the modem via Ethernet cable...
  9. Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried running a game from xcloud on my pc, the screen went black and it lost connection to...: I tried hard resetting several times, changing the hdmi ports/cables nothing works. Now my pc no longer connects to anything!!! My pc cost me $2000 HELP??!! 26e19f87-ded9-4284-a233-36f09ddbaf50
  10. Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud says “we can’t save any more data for this game or app” how do I fix this?: I’m trying to play fallout 4 but whenever the game starts syncing this error pops up and I can’t load my save. b7dd174f-41b3-4adf-ae48-a7265d39d962

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do gamepass xcloud games include dlc is owned?