XCloud DLC only question

Discus and support XCloud DLC only question in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello Re mech 5 and other possible games: I play this on my PC, which isn't powerful enough for full game, hence xcloud is a god send. I really like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by WedgeMW, Jun 29, 2022.

1. WedgeMW
    WedgeMW Guest

XCloud DLC only question

Hello

Re mech 5 and other possible games: I play this on my PC, which isn't powerful enough for full game, hence xcloud is a god send. I really like the game, and I have purchased the dlc, but how do I get mech 5 to recognise I have purchased the dlc?

The Microsoft store recognises I have purchased it, but won't download the dlc without 'owning' the full game.

Other games which I play through xcloud - such as desparados 3 - allow me to dlc and play purchased dlc.

Hope this makes sense, any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm a big fan of the series. I just hope I've not wasted a bunch of money for nothing.

Many thanks all

:)

WedgeMW, Jun 29, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

XCloud DLC only question

You would have to buy the dlc because it has to be linked to your account fyi

It's not an play anywhere title

So no pc dlc doesn't apply to series x games

Because you bought the pc dlc not the xboxs
  3. SammyVS Win User

XCloud DLC only question

Glad to hear that, mate. If the answers were helpful please rate. thanks for your time and patience and take care!
  4. WedgeMW Win User

XCloud DLC only question

Hello

Thankyou very much for your prompt replies, it is appreciated. I have found a way to get this working somehow, so all is well.

Thankyou again for your informative replies, if I have another question I now know where to come.

Best wishes and stay safe.
  5. SammyVS Win User

XCloud DLC only question

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

So far we can only use xCloud with the content that is available there. It is not possible to buy Games/DLC separately and use with xCloud.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

XCloud DLC only question

Mech 5 is a play anywhere title, it just does not support cloud saves (which it should as it is listed as so)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

XCloud DLC only question

1. XCloud DLC only question - Similar Threads - XCloud DLC question

2. Xcloud and DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud and DLC: Hello. If my daughter is playing the Sims 4 via Xcloud on a Chromebook would she still have access to the DLC I've purchased with my account like she can when she's playing on console? If not is...
  3. DLC through xcloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC through xcloud: I have a doubt. Through xcloud I can play the game stellaris console version, but my question is if I buy the Expansion Pass DLC would they also work normally through xcloud itself ?...
  4. Wo Long Xcloud Bug DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Xcloud Bug DLC: I'm Brazilian, I'm using Google translator to ask for help, so please correct any errors, recently I started playing Wo Long Fallen Dynasty on Xcloud using my cell phone but a bug happened not...
  5. How do I buy Minecraft Dungeons DLC on xcloud ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy Minecraft Dungeons DLC on xcloud ?: Hello, I paid for the DLC on the xbox app, but for some reasons, it only works with the PC version. That is very stupid cause I don't want to play with my PC, I'd like the flexibility to play...
  6. DLC "bought" in xCloud not showing in Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC "bought" in xCloud not showing in Xbox: Hi, its about the game Powerwash Simulator. A Couple days ago, i got the Tomb Raider DLC, which is free, via xCloud. It directed me in the cloud session to the store and i got, it and could play...
  7. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox...: Hi. I bought game pass ultimate only to play xcloud on mac. How do i play Fallout 4 DLC (Far Harbor, Nuka World) on xcloud? I dont have any Xbox console or PC, only Mac & Xcloud....
  8. XCloud DLC only question

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud DLC only question: Hello Re mech 5 and other possible games: I play this on my PC, which isn't powerful enough for full game, hence xcloud is a god send. I really like the game, and I have purchased the dlc, but...
  9. Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC)

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 on xcloud issue with old save file (DLC): Hy everyone So i wanted to play fable 2 on my ipad but i cant play my oldsave file because i need to download the dlcs. Is there eh possibility i can play my old save file? submitted by...
  10. Xcloud game not including all owned DLC?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud game not including all owned DLC?: So I am trying to play Two Point Hospital on xcloud (Edge on a win10 machine) and I have the Jumbo Edition upgrade on actual console. That means I have all DLC released for the game, and on...