Xcloud controller sync issues

Discus and support Xcloud controller sync issues in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I was playing Xcloud all week enjoying the new beta service. However, my Playstation 4 controller’s button mapping got reconfigured... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by M8NKEY 8IDZ, Dec 2, 2019.

1. M8NKEY 8IDZ
    M8NKEY 8IDZ Guest

Hello, I was playing Xcloud all week enjoying the new beta service. However, my Playstation 4 controller’s button mapping got reconfigured automatically to the wrong buttons after trying to sync a second DS4. It removed functionality for LT completely on
    top of it.

Was hoping to use my Xbox One controller, but for some reason it doesn’t sync to any android device. I’ve tested this on a Samsung Galaxy 8, & nVidia Shield K1 tablet. My OS on both device & controller are updated. I manually updated the controller on PC,
    & tried again on Xbx console. It said was already updated so nothing left to do. I saw old videos of Xbox 1 controllers syncing to a Shield K1 tablet, so I followed the exact steps. Nothing detects while scanning with Bluetooth. I also tried with an Elite
    controller series 1 & get no luck either. Can someone help me? I just want to game wirelessly using any available controller without issues.

I’m stumped here.

:)

M8NKEY 8IDZ, Dec 2, 2019
  2. RomeoOBravo Win User

I am also trying to just find a set up that works. Have a ZTE K88 tablet on hand. Won’t pair with controller that came with my XboxoneX. Bought a Samsung tab A. Connects then just drops over and over. Returned tablet and took controller to test on floor
    models. Only worked on one Lenovo tablet they were out of. (Connected but no response on 2 other Samsung and Lenovo tabs). Days later decided to buy bluetooth controller for android. Steelseries stratus duo. Worked great right away with ZTE tablet but XCloud
    says to connect a supported controller?! Can’t win.
  3. RomeoOBravo Win User

Not the only thing..something is not working correctly. I recently updated my controller. Tried pairing with a tablet I have (Zte k88) and no go. Took my controller to Best Buy and successfully connected to about 5 tablets all Samsung and Lenovo, but
    only got on screen response to controller input on one. My controller is without a doubt bluetooth. Something is up...wish I could figure it out. Want to use my access to XCloud!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi M8nkey,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The only thing that would cause the controllers not to sync is they are not Bluetooth. All Xbox controllers are not Bluetooth. In the

link provided
    , there is a picture of what Bluetooth controllers look like vs. non Bluetooth.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Sargon Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller not working with xCloud on Windows 10

Why would I request a repair for my controller? It works perfectly fine for all but xCloud. This issue is specific to xCloud.
  6. ACHV HighBounce Win User

XCloud controller issues

Thema:

1. Xcloud controller sync issues - Similar Threads - Xcloud controller sync

2. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  3. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...: Just reporting a 100% reproduceable issue with XCloud and Chromium based browsers and the official Xbox Series X controller. When trying to play via Chromium based browser and using an Xbox...
  5. Problema com RT do controle no xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Problema com RT do controle no xcloud: Recentemente tendo um problema com o gatilho RT, onde eu aperto e não funciona (atirar, acelerar e etc) eu jogo xcloud na TV e pensei que o problema podesse ser nela mas, eu quando eu troquei de...
  6. Dual controllers on XCloud... padding the title to 32 characters

in XboX Insiders
    Dual controllers on XCloud... padding the title to 32 characters: Just bought an extra XBox controller to play games with my kids on XCloud and try to get my partner in to games with It Takes Two, only to find it's not supported. Both controllers are recognised...
  7. Control issues in the app xcloud, but running perfectly in the web browser

in XboX Insiders
    Control issues in the app xcloud, but running perfectly in the web browser: Hi guys, I'm having a problem with the android app. My controller (original xone fat with cable) runs perfectly in the cell phone's web browser, but in the android app it doesn't work well, with...
  8. Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings: Whenever I use a touch control game on xcloud it blocks me due to family settings though I'm set for M17 e3909e09-f18e-4479-9d46-32865a957e2a
  9. Project Xcloud not picking up BT connected Series X control on SX or XB1s

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud not picking up BT connected Series X control on SX or XB1s: [IMG] submitted by /u/Gui1tyspark [link] [comments]
  10. Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud)

in XboX Insiders
    Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud): I cannot seem to get my xbox controller working on my phone with xlcoud. It will connect via bluetooth fine, and it uses the buttons but I can't use the dpad or the control sticks. I updated my...