Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

Discus and support Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/doobedoo1978, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view button (two squares), when I press it asks to quit the game in the app but quite a few games rely on you pressing that button. Is there a way around it I'm not aware of? I've updated my controller which lets me now see the xbox screen when I press the xbox button in the middle but I can't get the view button to work for the life of me.

An example is Just Cause 4, I've got to a part where I can't progress unless I open the comms using the view button but when I press it just asks if I want to quit the game. Can anyone confirm if this happens to them as well when they press the view button?

submitted by /u/doobedoo1978
    [link] [comments]

/u/doobedoo1978, Nov 26, 2019
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Apple xcloud and xbox series X controller

I see, don't know exactly what might have been causing this delay on the series X controller on the Xcloud. By any chance, have you tried the Xcloud on a Windows PC or android device, using your controller, just as a test?
  3. Kuba231321 Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

From what I read on the internet "couch-coop that's not possible unfortunately. Xcloud only supports one controller at the moment." So it is impossible to play games like It Takes Two with two people on one device on xcloud :( :(
  4. Smwutches Win User

cloud gaming bug

Currently it's not possible to play purchased games through xCloud. Game Pass Ultimate is required to use Xcloud.
  5. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Touchscreen controls on fortnite won’t go away once I connect my controller

Hello Paul B, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

it seems you're experiencing an annoying issue with touchscreen controls in Fortnite when connecting your Xbox controller. Here are some solutions that might help you resolve this problem:

Manually disable touchscreen controls:
    Try to manually disable touchscreen controls from the game settings. Look for an option that allows you to deactivate or change touchscreen controls while using a controller.

Check Xbox and xCloud settings:
    Make sure to review the settings both on your Xbox and in the xCloud application. There might be options related to touchscreen controls or the transition between touchscreen controls and the controller.

Update your drivers and the application:
    Ensure that your Xbox controller is updated with the latest firmware. Also, check for updates available for the xCloud application and, if possible, update it.

Restart the application and the device:
    Sometimes, restarting the application or your device can resolve temporary issues. Close the application, disconnect your controller, restart the application, and reconnect the controller.

Consult the player community:
    Visit the Fortnite or xCloud community forums to see if other players have experienced a similar problem. There might be specific solutions that the community has found.

I hope one of these suggestions helps you solve the issue. Good luck, and may you enjoy your gaming experience!

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  6. Sargon Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller not working with xCloud on Windows 10

Why would I request a repair for my controller? It works perfectly fine for all but xCloud. This issue is specific to xCloud.
Thema:

Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

1. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games - Similar Threads - Xcloud controller issue

2. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  3. Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud mouse and keyboard problem: I have a problem with the cloud, I joined the Xbox Insider program, but the option to play with mouse and keyboard does not appear, Halo Infinite, Age 2, and so on. Does anyone know the solution?...
  4. Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...: Just reporting a 100% reproduceable issue with XCloud and Chromium based browsers and the official Xbox Series X controller. When trying to play via Chromium based browser and using an Xbox...
  5. Problema com RT do controle no xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Problema com RT do controle no xcloud: Recentemente tendo um problema com o gatilho RT, onde eu aperto e não funciona (atirar, acelerar e etc) eu jogo xcloud na TV e pensei que o problema podesse ser nela mas, eu quando eu troquei de...
  6. Dual controllers on XCloud... padding the title to 32 characters

in XboX Insiders
    Dual controllers on XCloud... padding the title to 32 characters: Just bought an extra XBox controller to play games with my kids on XCloud and try to get my partner in to games with It Takes Two, only to find it's not supported. Both controllers are recognised...
  7. Control issues in the app xcloud, but running perfectly in the web browser

in XboX Insiders
    Control issues in the app xcloud, but running perfectly in the web browser: Hi guys, I'm having a problem with the android app. My controller (original xone fat with cable) runs perfectly in the cell phone's web browser, but in the android app it doesn't work well, with...
  8. Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud touch control games blocked by family settings: Whenever I use a touch control game on xcloud it blocks me due to family settings though I'm set for M17 e3909e09-f18e-4479-9d46-32865a957e2a
  9. Project Xcloud not picking up BT connected Series X control on SX or XB1s

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud not picking up BT connected Series X control on SX or XB1s: [IMG] submitted by /u/Gui1tyspark [link] [comments]
  10. Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud)

in XboX Insiders
    Control sticks not working on Xbox controller (Xcloud): I cannot seem to get my xbox controller working on my phone with xlcoud. It will connect via bluetooth fine, and it uses the buttons but I can't use the dpad or the control sticks. I updated my...