xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help

Discus and support xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am having trouble with latency and connection issues on the xCloud beta Xbox service. I am currently a Xbox game pass member but only use PC and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnimalPuma42387, Nov 8, 2021.

1. xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help

Hi I am having trouble with latency and connection issues on the xCloud beta Xbox service. I am currently a Xbox game pass member but only use PC and iPad. I have a powerful PC however would like to play xCloud on my iPad Pro 2020 12.9”. I have used both GeForcenow at 4K and stadia 4K at 40mbps without issues. I have noticed when I press to make a homepage bookmark for xCloud it automatically puts the US address instead of the UK and can not be edited, on the other hand when I launch a game German writing comes up.

My internet connection is 40mbps with 10mbps upload and 11ms latency. I am connecting to xCloud from the UK. I am not using a proxy or VPN.

thanks in advance

Regards Kai

UPDATE

I managed to fix the issue by enabling location settings to always on and forcing only desktop website to run through the homepage app.

:)

AnimalPuma42387, Nov 8, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Your browser does not allow you to edit the saved URL? Have you tried deleting and adding again? Also, try using xCloud in another browser, restart your internet devices, and see if that solves the problem.
  3. SammyVS Win User

I don't know what the problem would be with the browser, particularly I just use the new Edge and Chrome the most. So far, I recommend using Edge. Maybe upcoming updates on safari will fix the problem.
  4. AnimalPuma42387 Win User

Hi the link is below as follows

https://youtu.be/nIB4F5HjLdM

I’m not sure whether it could be a safari setting. But the connection is fine, but the iPad itself starts to slow down and becomes unresponsive. I have tried to hide my personal details in the video.
  5. AnimalPuma42387 Win User

Hi thank you for the link Sam and Jamie, I am just reading them now. I am also editing a video to show you exactly what’s happening. I will then post it to YouTube and share it with you.

The UK link still redirects me to the US bookmark ):

I appreciate the help,
  6. SammyVS Win User

Thema:

1. xCloud Beta on iOS Safari Bookmark, connection issues please help - Similar Threads - xCloud Beta iOS

2. Is upgrading to Monterey beta worth it to fix xcloud issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Is upgrading to Monterey beta worth it to fix xcloud issues?: My Mac isn’t playing xcloud. I continue getting kicked out of the site because it’s not reading the URL. Downloaded chrome, no joy. I’m out of ideas. I downloaded iOS 15 for my phone and turned on...
  3. The latest beta Xbox app for Windows (2109.1000.24.0) adds rumble support for xCloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    The latest beta Xbox app for Windows (2109.1000.24.0) adds rumble support for xCloud gaming: Just got fiber internet installed, and I booted up Forza Horizon 4 and Halo 5 to test cloud gaming. To my surprise, my Xbox Series controller rumbled when playing. This was not the case in the...
  4. Controle xbox series não funciona xcloud beta

in XboX Insiders
    Controle xbox series não funciona xcloud beta: Olá pessoal, Tenho controle original xbox series e fui aprovado para testar o xcloud beta, porém os analogicos não funciona no xcloud. Existe algum tutorial para resolver essa questão? Controle...
  5. Cant accept invite to the xcloud beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant accept invite to the xcloud beta.: So I live in australia, and I got an invite email, and it had register now, I clicked on it and it asked to enter in the details I put in months ago, so I submitted it, and nothing happened....
  6. Xcloud Ios Beta invite?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud Ios Beta invite?: I am currently a country away from my home and only Xbox, and I have been waiting extremely patiently for the Xbox Cloud Gaming on IOS and IPadOS. Can someone please send me an invite to this...
  7. XCloud beta constant connection issues.

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud beta constant connection issues.: I’ve been trying out the iPhone beta, and it is fun in concept and the UI is very good looking. However no matter what kind of connection I’m on it always has the connection bad symbol on the top...
  8. XCloud Beta Invite Sent to the Wrong Email Address

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Beta Invite Sent to the Wrong Email Address: I receieved an invite to the XCloud closed beta last week but it was sent to my old email address, not my current one. A couple of years ago I changed domains and subsequently changed all of my...
  9. [Possible xCloud bug] xCloud (web) requires me to click sign-in every day to access the beta

in XboX Insiders
    [Possible xCloud bug] xCloud (web) requires me to click sign-in every day to access the beta: I have access to the xCloud web beta and whenever I go to the website (at least daily) I have to click the sign-in button on the top navbar to get past the landing page for the non-beta members....
  10. Any support for MacBook Pro for xCloud Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Any support for MacBook Pro for xCloud Beta?: I was able to run the xCloud beta on my MacBook Pro using Chrome however the controller inputs didn't work directly. It was quite a great previous but something with the browser not registering...