[XBXF] Please consider adding region support, Gamepass and xCloud services in Costa Rica.

Discus and support [XBXF] Please consider adding region support, Gamepass and xCloud services in Costa Rica. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please please consider this, I want to be able to use my own credit card via the console to buy games or subscriptions to services like Gamepass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alan14Ac, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Alan14Ac
    Alan14Ac Guest

[XBXF] Please consider adding region support, Gamepass and xCloud services in Costa Rica.

Please please consider this, I want to be able to use my own credit card via the console to buy games or subscriptions to services like Gamepass ultimate, without having to buy gif cards. Also seeing how the Xbox one is going to have xCloud in the future really makes me want to keep my gamespass subscription and to keep my Xbox One around.

So please consider adding support for countries like mine who don't have a dedicated Xbox Store yet.

Trust me when I say that Gamepass would explode here, people have trust in services like Netflix and are starting to use them more and more, so Gamepass would definitely beat Playstation that currently doesn't have something at the same extent.

:)

Alan14Ac, Jun 20, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well first you need to be an xbox live region before you can get gamepass supporr
  3. Alan14Ac Win User

Yeah, that's the point of my request.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

When will the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription be available to purchase on Xbox Game Pass mobile for Android from the Play Store in my country of Costa Rica?

No they are not

Costa Rica doesn't even have Xbox consoles officially

There is no guarantee cloud support or consoles will ever come to Costa Rica. Accessing services not supported by your region can lead to account and hardware bans
  5. Parraman-305A03F1-4C Win User

Xbox Video is not letting me rent or buy movies

I understand. I was suspecting that Costa Rica is not a supported country because is not on the list.

Well, i believe i will need to wait for my return or hope that Costa Rica will be added to the list of supported countries.
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

No logro jugar online

Hey Blunter, I also notice you say you're located in Costa Rica, this is the reason you're having trouble purchasing Xbox LIVE, as Costa Rica is not a
    supported LIVE region. For now I'm afraid you won't be able to participate in some of the programs chiko has mentioned.
Thema:

1. [XBXF] Please consider adding region support, Gamepass and xCloud services in Costa Rica. - Similar Threads - XBXF Please consider

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  4. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  5. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  7. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  8. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  9. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  10. XBXF

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBXF: GT:sllcesllce baby i was permanently banned from xbox live that went from a 2 week communication ban to banned until from xbox live until 31/12/9999 11.00.00am now im not gonna deny that i didnt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DAWUNLOD XBXF VIDIO.COM

2. xcloud costa rica