Xbss mic problem

Discus and support Xbss mic problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can anyone help? My issue is when I plug in my headset/mic the xbss recognises the headset and shows the little icon top right. If I record a message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JesterFX, Dec 10, 2021.

1. JesterFX
    JesterFX Guest

Xbss mic problem

Can anyone help? My issue is when I plug in my headset/mic the xbss recognises the headset and shows the little icon top right. If I record a message for a chat, it recognises there is input but I hear nothing on playback.

Halo is showing my mic is off. But if it was off chat wouldn't pick up any input.

I have tested with 2 separate headsets, same result.

Any ideas? Tia

:)

JesterFX, Dec 10, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Xbss mic problem

You’re welcome and that’s great to know. Hopefully, everything will work on your end.
  3. JesterFX Win User

Xbss mic problem

I have tried with an Xbox 1 control pad and that works fine. But that seems ridiculous that I can't use my xbss new controller on my xbss
  4. JesterFX Win User

Xbss mic problem

Hi, yes I have done this. Same result.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Xbss mic problem

Hi JesterFX, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For cases like this steps that we have to perform is try to use a different controller if there is an available one. If there isn't please check if there is an update available for the controller that you're currently using. Please follow the steps below:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Profile & system > Settings > Devices & streaming > Accessories, and then select the controller you want to update.

2. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “…” to check the firmware version for your controller.

3. If it says “Update,” select Firmware version, and then follow the steps provided.
  6. JesterFX Win User

Xbss mic problem

Ty. That seems to have worked. But it's still showing as muted on halo, which I assume is an issue with the game and not hardware. Thank you
Thema:

Xbss mic problem

1. Xbss mic problem - Similar Threads - Xbss mic problem

2. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  3. Mic Sometimes works with Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Sometimes works with Xbox: I am using the Xbox app (On my Laptop), Xbox S, External Mic (USB), and Headset. A friend got this to work, but he is unavailable to help. (I Brought Mic from him he had no issues) I'm having...
  4. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  5. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  6. Mic isnt working on r6

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic isnt working on r6: Been having a problem with this mic. It is 24000 Hz 1 channels 16 bit. Any fix? e3d5cba3-d54a-44f3-9ae8-3e9e13eb968d
  7. Xbox mic port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox mic port: My headset was working fine until today when I plug it in it is loose this seems to be a problem when I plug it into another controller it works fine and I don't know how to fix it I've tried...
  8. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  9. New controller mic robotic

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    New controller mic robotic: I got a new controller recently for Xbox and my friends have said that my mic now sounds roboticly in Xbox party on my old controller my mic sounds fine is there anything I can do to fix this...
  10. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d