xboz=x wont stream on pc but will on phone

Discus and support xboz=x wont stream on pc but will on phone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please could someone assist. I'm trying to stream my console on my pc but won't work. It works on my phone which is on the same network. i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kailashnirhoo, Mar 4, 2023.

  1. xboz=x wont stream on pc but will on phone


    Please could someone assist.

    I'm trying to stream my console on my pc but won't work. It works on my phone which is on the same network. i have checked my pc is up to date. I signed in and out of my Microsoft accounts (also did the power shell reset), tried different networks and even used a ethernet cable.

    Your assistance is highly appreciated.


    xboz=x wont stream on pc but will on phone [​IMG]


    :)
     
    kailashnirhoo, Mar 4, 2023
    #1
  2. kailashnirhoo Win User

    xboz=x wont stream on pc but will on phone

    console- Xbox series s

    windows- 11
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

    xboz=x wont stream on pc but will on phone

    Hello kailashnirhoo, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

    Which Xbox console are you using and are you running Windows 10 or 11?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Motorsport 7

    Hi,

    If it was on Xboz you'll need to purchase the game on disc now. If it was PC then I'm afraid your out of luck.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Strumieniowanie z Xbox one na telefon [Translation-Stream from Xbox one to phone]

    Hello There,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, there is no way to stream images to your phone. You can stream to a PC or a TV. With phone there is no way to connect to the phone like HDMI or VGA.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. JeroenJeWeetWel Win User

    Why xbox one X does not read any of my 5000 xbox 360 disks ?

    Offvourse GTA V xboz 360 should play on xbox one , same as acr combat 6 , and final fantasy viii

    Most of these games are all playable its just not reading the 360 disc's on the one X
Thema:

xboz=x wont stream on pc but will on phone

Loading...
  1. xboz=x wont stream on pc but will on phone - Similar Threads - xboz=x wont stream

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...