XBoxX will not recognise mouse and keyboard in compatible games

Discus and support XBoxX will not recognise mouse and keyboard in compatible games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought an Xbox series X. I wanted this specifically to play games such as CoD with mouse and keyboard. However, having bought CoD MW... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S McC1, Feb 6, 2023.

1. S McC1
    S McC1 Guest

I recently bought an Xbox series X. I wanted this specifically to play games such as CoD with mouse and keyboard. However, having bought CoD MW remastered and Infinity Warfare, neither game will recognise M&K, although both are said to be compatible. Same goes for Deathloop and several other games. The only game I can play, which recognises M&K is Cyberpunk, where it works fine. I use a Corsair K63 wireless keyboard and dark pro mouse, however both wired and wireless keyboards and mice from Logitech, Razer and HP Omen all have the same issues. Hard reset, turning off controller, hot swapping devices.... nothing seems to work. Can anyone help, this is ruining the Xbox for me

:)

S McC1, Feb 6, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Thats why

You are using a gaming combo

When picking a keyboard and mouse it's best ro use wired

Or ones with their own dongle

You take your chances with gaming ones meant for pc not consoles

There are no certified wireless ones for consoles

As the manufacturers don't test for consoles as their products are made for pcs

I dunno where you get they are compatible

Yes some games support keyboard and mouse but they mean BASIC ones

Mouse's that have multiple buttons aren't supported since they have functions meant for pc and their own custom software and drivers

Gaming mouses require button remaping which isn't a function of consoles for non supported devices since it doesn't have made for ps or xbox it isn't a guaranteed function
  3. PsychoWolf28 Win User

Can you use keyboard and mouse on rainbow six siege since it’s cross platform play now

4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Mouse and keyboard on xbox one

5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Keyboard and mouse Warface

Is your keyboard and mouse working on other compatible games? Maybe the keyboard and mouse isnt compatible? I know my mouse wasnt support at first then support was added for it later.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Stream from gaming PC?

Also, keep in mind that all games on the xbox one are not keyboard/mouse compatible.
Thema:

1. XBoxX will not recognise mouse and keyboard in compatible games - Similar Threads - XBoxX recognise mouse

2. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  3. Does having a game disk in XboxX allow me to play the digital version on XboxS on my home...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does having a game disk in XboxX allow me to play the digital version on XboxS on my home...: What mean by this is it I purchase a disc version of a game for my XboxX does the inserted disc mean I have proof I bought the game and let me download the digital version for the XboxsS (on the...
  4. Unban my accout please i got banned for no reason xboxx please unblock or unban me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unban my accout please i got banned for no reason xboxx please unblock or unban me: Unban or unblock me xbox please i don't do nothing a guy banned me c0b91374-724b-47b5-8246-b09d438d364f
  5. Xboxx game pass disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxx game pass disappeared: Yesterday i subscribed xboxx game pass for PC. Today, it vanished and tells me to subscribe again. Fix it please d354ecbe-bffe-4cd7-8214-5b60a0ffa69e
  6. Xboxx wirless controler not rebinding

in XBoX on Windows
    Xboxx wirless controler not rebinding: I have a proble to do with my xbox controler for windows10 that it doesn't rebind, every time I press the xBox button it's starts blinking but when I stop pressing it stops, the controller isn't...
  7. Cant use free game trial of xboxx store on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant use free game trial of xboxx store on my xbox: I wanted to play deep rock galacticas free trial so i went ahead and clicked install triall and once it installed i pressed play then it says i need to buy the game to play it, i dont understand...
  8. Does any one know some cheat codes for dozens m0torsport??, Xboxx 360 codes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does any one know some cheat codes for dozens m0torsport??, Xboxx 360 codes: Does anyone have cheat codes for forzena motor sport, xbox-360 65735eb8-4f1d-4de6-bdaf-109100501222
  9. XboxX Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxX Transfer: I have an XBox X and I was transferring games and apps from the old XBox 1, when a few games transferred later my internet connection goes down and I have to reset everything, including the...
  10. xboxx one BC mass effect 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xboxx one BC mass effect 2: will disk swapping be required? 083fc17a-424e-4ba2-b7fa-f302dcf80f3e